Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
Ovolo Inchcolm(Brisbane)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbathroom apartmentgreat locationedward stqueen street mallhome away from homelovely apartmentcleaning staffgreat apartmentsair conconvenience storelarge balconycar parkliving areaa wonderful staywould stay againwithin walking distancesuncorp stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2013

My family and I stayed here for 7 weeks due to unforeseen medical reasons. The staff could not have been more caring in their concern for all of us during this stressful period. This alone deserves the 5/5 rating I have given it. The apartment itself was clean, large and very comfortable. Full amenities within the unit was a huge plus. Loved the early morning heated spa down next to the pool! The Spring-Hill Loop bus was an added bonus as it stops really close to the property. The free secure car space was an added benefit. All-in-all, a really well run business that treated us like family, rather than customers. Thank you xoxo

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Diana F, Owner at Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I will ensure all the team are aware of the positive and kind comments you have made. We sincerley appreciate it and wish you and your family all the best in the future. We hope to welcome you all back to Quest Spring Hill soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I recently stayed at the Quest Apartments in Spring Hill the night prior to and of my wedding. From the initial contact with Bernadette whilst making the booking, to the check in and check out, nothing was too much trouble. We had excellent dinner recommendations made to us, and last minute bits and pieces were ran up to the room by Bernadette herself that were needed to help with the wedding. We stayed in a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, that were modern, spotless and comfortable. The views of the city were stunning and I feel these apartments were in a good location- bottle shop, 7/11 and many nice restaurants and cafe's within walking distance. The day of the wedding, one of the staff members came to the wedding cars and took pictures of myself and the bridal party, which were shown to us the next day on check out, a lovely surprise as I had forgotten all about it with the excitement of the day. The customer service was such a highlight of our stay, we were treated with warmth and respect and I would HIGHLY recommend the Quest Apartments in Spring Hill to anyone who listens.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Diana F, Owner at Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2013

We all really enjoyed sharing the very happy experience of your wedding day! Best wishes with your new life together!
Thank you so much for the lovely review.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We recently travelled to Brisbane due to health reasons. We chose to stay at Quest Spring Hill due to its close location to St Andrews hospital, its walking distance to the city centre and the helpfulness of the office manager when I was making enquiries. In addition to having very clean, spacious accommodation, we were overwhelmed by the kindness shown to us by the staff. The staff bent over backwards to support us during our stay. The apartment was light and airy, the balcony area was very large and offered a wonderful view to the west and south, and it was only a short walk into the city centre and the wonderful Roma parklands. We used the free loop bus service regularly to get to the hospital and also into town. We used the pool and spa most days.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We have all read it several times and it has made us all feel just great! It was just lovely to get to know you all and your very supportive extended family. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Myself and my Partner stayed in the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment for 5 months upon relocating to Brisbane. We were lucky enough to be in a position to select any apartment within Brisbane and within a certain budget as my new company was funding the stay. After looking through many 2 bedroom Apartments throughout Brisbane, Quest Spring Hill was by far the most outstanding value for money and had the most impressive rooms. The room was very spacious, immaculate with modern appliances, great full size kitchen, separate full size laundry, large verandah, heaps of storage and nice new carpet. Having 2 bathrooms is a rarity and very beneficial. Location is within 3 mins walking to Central station, 8 mins walk to the heart of Brisbane CBD or Eagle St pier and 15 mins drive to Brissy Airport. The pool and BBQ area is the cleanest of any hotels we have ever stayed in. All of the staff (front desk, cleaners and maintenance) provide a genuine friendly service to a level I would say is without peer. Any issues were dealt with promptly, professionally and we were more than compensated. It was an absolute pleasure to stay there and I could not recommend Quest Spring Hill enough for short or long term stays.

Room Tip: I have only seen 4 different 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments and they are all as good as each other. Rooms on 13th and 14th floors have great views and are very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It was wonderful to get to know you both during your extended stay and we are all happy that you enjoyed your time here as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us. Good luck with your next venture, we are all very sure it will be highly successful and lots of fun.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Quest Spring Hill is a very average place that I would not qualify as a hotel. While it is clean, it has no amenities, such as cable, internet, etc. etc. There are no towels for which to use the pool or the gym. The air conditioning short circuits if the temperature is placed below 23 in the summer even at night. I was a long term resident of Quest, so over my stay I noticed the lack of "indulgence" and relaxation available.

The front desk is extremely nice, but it hard to compensate for the attitude that one should pay for a hotel room with no a/c and spotty internet (that costs $30/day). THere is also NO NIGHT LIFE around this location.

2  Thank Sandra A
Diana F, Owner at Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2013

Thank you so much for your time and feedback. We would like you to know that we have listened carefully to your comments and will certainly act on them to help us improve our guest's experience. Quest Spring Hill sincerely apologises for the interruptions with the internet. Our service provider is currently addressing this issue by replacing all the equipment and it should be resolved shortly. We should have let you know that extras towels are always available at reception on request. I will catch up with you and hopefully resolve the your other concerns.

Yours Sincerely