“Best Ever”

Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments
Ranked #13 of 143 Speciality Lodging in Brisbane
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

This Quest Residence was amazing!

My husband had to work in Australia and I decided to go with him. Being from thd US abit concerned that I would be alone most days when he booked this unit.

The staff were all amazing and extremely helpful... even calling me cabs when I came back from day tours, telling me where to buy food ect.

The apartment was oddly wonderful! Extremely clean, 2 bedroom with patio set (very surprised), washer & dryer was a huge plus. Wonderfully furnished, comfy beds & a great view.

* Highly recommend Spring Hill on Upper Edwards Street *

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jean R

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent facilities and wonderful friendly and helpful staff at the front counter greeted our family of four last week. Although a quick 1 night stopover, the 2 bdrm/2bathrm (Appt 31) was very clean, modern and well stocked (even had it's own laundry facilities). Close to everything, parked the car in the free carpark and we walked to a restaurant in the city. We highly recommend the Quest Spring Hill and will be back!

Room Tip: Massive balcony in Appt 31
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bearGC45
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed in unit 147 and on arrival found the staff so friendly and helpful. I work as a housekeeper on the Sunshine Coast so I inspected the apartment as soon as we entered and found it spotless. The beds were comfortable and the unit was well stocked with toiletries and tea/coffees etc. I will definetly stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank dpinks
Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

I can't speak highly enough of the wonderful staff at Quest. They were simply outstanding with my corporate group booking of young adults. I knew the moment I walked in to gauge the staff that my group would be in caring, friendly & welcoming company. So important as for some it was their first time away from home and their home city. I was extremely comforted with the beautiful & nurturing staff at Quest. I can't fault their service and outstanding customer service. Something which I feel is now so rare. A full credit to Di & her team. I feel like I struck gold having my guests stay at Quest.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jlk1983
Reviewed 2 March 2014

From the first hello to the last goodbye my partner, friends and I were very impressed with the staff and hotel in general. Very friendly and helpful staff made our check in easy and our stay enjoyable. They assisted with all our enquiries and concerns.

The rooms - both two bedroom and one bedroom, were very spacious and had all the facilities that were needed. They were also very clean, and the cleaners were also very friendly and provided extra linen with no concerns.

The location is also very helpful for both residents of Brisbane and visitors. Very close to both the city and valley with accessible transport.

After meeting Di, The Manager, both my partner and I can understand why this apartment has such good workers with very good customer service, and has such great reviews. I will ensure that all future bookings will be through Quest, Spring Hill.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dragan I
Reviewed 31 January 2014

recently stayed here as my daughter had to see a doctor at the brisbane private hospital.
The location was great short walk to the mall, close to the free bus loop which stops outside the brisbane hospital.
The 2 bed apartment was lovely ... had everythig we needed. Cant praise the staff enough, they were lovely and so helpful.
We will be staying there next week. If you are going to brisbane for medical reasons and need to be near the hospitals and Wickham terrace then this is the place to stay If you are just going for a holiday stay here has a lovely pool your kids will love it

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Val K
Diana F, Owner at Quest Spring Hill Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Wow! thank you so much for taking the time to post such a positive review. I would imagine that you and your lovely daughter would bring the best out in any establishment! Can't wait until you both return! see you soon...Di

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed with our 2 children for 8 weeks in Nov/Dec 2013. The apartment was excellent, we had a 2 bedroom with a large courtyard which was great for the kids. It is within walking distance to the Queen St mall with a bus that takes you back up the hill if you don't feel like walking. The best part of our stay by far was Di and her staff - nothing was too much trouble and they really went out of their way to make our stay comfortable.

I had not been to Brisbane before but Di and the girls at reception always had lots of suggestions how to keep my kids occupied. My 3 year old son actually said he missed Di after we left!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kristy C

We are missing you and your lovely family too! Life here seems a bit quiet since your bright and busy babies have moved back home! I really hope you all get the chance to visit again very soon! I know everyone here would loved to see you all again and a big " thank you for the Great review!" you guys are amazing!!!
take care