“great stay thanks”

Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Ranked #47 of 169 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Food was great, staff really helpful and pleasant I would return to the hotel anythime I am in town for business or pleasure its in the middle of eneything didnt have to get the car out of the Garage just walked everywhere it was really great

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We spent a night at the Pullman to celebrate a birthday. I had used Accor points to book the room. We were upgraded to a room with a balcony. The room was exceptionally large with a well appointed bathroom. We did have to wait for over 30 minutes for our luggage to be bought up to our room, however we were given a free bottle of white wine as an apology. I did find the fitness centre a little disappointing.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear Tonir63,

Thankyou for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Pullman Brisbane King George Square. Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to continually strive to give our guests great customer service. Our gym still needs some finishing touches and we are just waiting on our weights machine to arrive. I hope the birthday was a great celebration and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Often stay at the Pullman in Sydney , love the pillow top beds and feather pillows there.
Was expecting the same at the Brisbane Pullman :(.
Plus hate showers over baths.
Loved the happy hour drinks & Tapas.
Staff very friendly & efficent.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Holiday_434,

Thankyou for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry the hotel did not meet your expectations on your stay. If you do stay again please do not hesitate to contact our housekeeping department as they have a selection of pillows that may suit you better.

The staff will like hearing your thoughts on them and will serve as good encouragement to the team. I hope that we have the oppotunity to welcome you again at the hotel.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

I had been booked into the Pullman Brisbane as a visiting convention guest from overseas and found a clean and very well appointed hotel, though run very much to a 'business' formula. Seldom did I enter the lobby without seeing yet another posse of flight crews booking in or out. I'll admit I was greatly assisted both by the reception staff and the concierge when staying there, but the hotel and its guest rooms seemed what I'd call 'upper-grade soul-less'. Comfortable, yes, but quite lacking in personality or warmth. Beware, incidentally, the hotel's rapacious 29 dollar-a-day connection charge for wifi ! I cannot see how this can be justified given what it must cost the hotel - equally, the restaurant charges are on the high side. The hotel's central location is a bonus and it is near a thriving shopping mall, but had I had any choice in the matter it would not have been my personal preference as a place to stay.

1  Thank WINETEACHER32
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Dear WINETEACHER32,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Pullman Brisbane King George Square. We always hope that our guests will have an enjoyable stay at the hotel and most importantly feel relaxed and at home, please accept my apologies that on this occasion we have let you down.

Please be assured that we take all feedback very seriously. It is through such feedback, that we can improve our service to meet our guests needs.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

This hotel is located right in the heart of Brisbane and is just finishing renovations. The rooms are nicely refurbished with comfortable beds though the bathrooms look a bit 1985. The breakfast in the restaurant is excellent and the buffet and service there is a cut above the normal hotel fare. So why only an average rating? Well the service I found to be variable. There were problems with my booking that staff on my arrival were disinterested in fixing and I was given a room so close to the elevator I could almost press the buttons without leaving my room where as my ACCOR registered preferences are for a room as far from an elevator as possible. Staff in the hotel were again indifferent to this and clearly thought I was above my station in asking for a different room, I did not get one. The redeeming feature was that other staff were helpful and when I took the step of emailing the General Manager about my treatment in the hotel he contacted me by phone and email, he made no excuses and fully apologized.i think that says a lot about his concern for guests. I think my experience is not the normal and given the attitude of the General Manager I think service will only improve and I would still recommend this hotel for a stay in Brisbane.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear David,

Thank you again for your feedback, David, both on TripAdvisor and your email. I am certainly interested in our guests stays along with any issues they had during their stay. It was great to talk through these issues on the phone and we look forward to welcoming you again into the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Lovely comfy bed, great staff, terrific service, they arranged our very early wake up call, got us a taxi and saw us off on our holiday.
We just love all the bathroom amenities everything we could wish for and yummy biscuits to go with the cuppa.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mandy515,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Pullman Brisbane King George Square. Fantastic to hear you had a great stay. We hope you had a relaxing holiday.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I had a great stay and would stay there again. I found the room and facilities in good order and repair. Service in and out of the hotel was excellent. I look forward to seeing the new renovations.

I have no idea why this has to be a minimum of 200 characters