Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
2,007 results
All reviewskg barthe executive loungeroom servicebalcony roomcity hallaccor membervalet parkingcentral locationqueen street mallreception areaan upgradecomfortable roomsbuffet breakfastwould stay againrooftop barlocation is excellentbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Pullmans in Brisbane is stunning, The rooms are very spacious and wonderfully designed...How ever, the management team need to go into the bathrooms and look up, There is plaster issues everywhere and above the shower itself is a small vent which is full of dust and I mean full...When the hotel chain has done so much to make this a stunning atmosphere the one thing that lets it down is the poor workmanship in the bathrooms...

Room Tip: Rooms away from the lifts, the hotel gives you the option on line to choose this...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Cosykid,

Thanks for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Pullman Brisbane King George Square.

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and found the room spacious and wonderfully designed! I am disappointed to hear that you experienced some issues in your bathroom and appreciate this honest and constructive feedback and will address the issue seriously with the team.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon, if we can tempt you away from the beautiful Sunshine Coast!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 1 night. Nice hotel I must say but I happened to forget my new, very expensive sunglasses on the bed when I left. I called the hotel later on the same day and no one admitted to seeing them. I am certain that the last place I saw them was on the bed. I am very disappointed that my sunglasses are gone, especially because they were a gift.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mildred R

Dear Mildred,

Thank you very much for your recent review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, but am obviously dissappointed to hear that you have been unable to find your sunglasses.

We take lost property and such claims seriously at the hotel and I would love if you could call or email me directly on 07 3222 1120 or grant.parnell@accor.com so that I can follow up with our Executive Housekeeper to see if we cannot locate the sunglasses and have them returned back to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Chose to stay here as it was close to every thing. After previous experiences at Novatel and Mecure, all Accor hotels, I was pleasantly surprised. Room was a good size with comfortable bed, but the let down was the shower over bath, No issues with room service and the concierge was very helpfull

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gerry,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Pullman Brisbane King George Square. I’m glad to hear you had an enjoyable and comfortable experience with us. As a frequent traveller with Accor hotels, I do hope you are a Le Club member with us?

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here for 5 nights over the last few months on business. Each time the room has been clean, the service consistent and friendly, and there have been no problems. Even of the niggling sort. The location is great, close to the river and the shops. Two things that could be improved: upgrade the tvs and free Internet please!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Grant P, General Manager at Pullman Brisbane King George Square, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear bammybam,

Thanks for your great review, I’m pleased you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and will most definitely take on board your recommendations on the TV’s and Internet.