Pullman Brisbane King George Square
The Point Brisbane Hotel(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$86
Hotels.com
Mercure Brisbane King George Square(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$94
US$150
  • Restaurant
Royal On The Park(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
Hilton Brisbane(Brisbane)
US$176
US$166
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Hotel Grand Chancellor Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$80
US$203
  • Restaurant
Hotel Jen Brisbane(Brisbane)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$136
US$116
Agoda.com
2,031 results
All reviewskg barthe executive loungeroom servicebalcony roomcity hallaccor membervalet parkingcentral locationqueen street mallreception areaan upgradecomfortable roomsbuffet breakfastwould stay againrooftop barlocation is excellentbusiness trip
Reviewed 20 March 2010

This is two hotels joined together. The location is excellent for a business or personal stay in Brisbane. The Sebel side, like all Sebels I have stayed in, is very good. The Citigate is more run down. The sebel bed and bathrooms were very nice. I visited a colleague in the Citigate side and this room was ordinary. The interlinking leaves a lot to be desired; you would think they could spend a few dollars on some more helpful signage. The service is okay but not great, the buffet breakfast is pretty good, the internet facility in the business centre is overpriced and only adequate. Overall, if you get a reasonable rate, this hotel is recommended.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank galtons
Reviewed 20 March 2010

wanted to stay one night in BNE to check it out on our way to GC. this hotel is located in between two train stations which was excellent. and right next to beautiful King George Sq and next to Queen St Mall and the bus stops and all the highlights. the location is absolutely excellent.
we just had a studio for that night, which was quiet small but good enough for a night and just a couple. the furniture looked quiet new which was nice. there was one tiny window where u can peak to see brisbane bustling city life.
when we arrived at the hotel in the middle of the day in one extremely hot day, we checked-in but they didn't offer to take our bags to our rooms. although concierge were available. so that was very disappointing.
we checked out the gym and the pool which were on the roof and looked quiet nice -but we didn't use them.
overall not a bad hotel especially because of its great location.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2010

I have stayed here a few times and have just booked to stay again over the Easter period as I love it.

The hotel is stylish, comfortable, and well located. Staff are efficient and friendly and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The refurbishment is great and the rooms feel plush. I love the colours.

This is a nice spot to have friends come and enjoy a drink or coffee, although last time I was there the coffee machines were out of action so we enjoyed our coffee in the restaurant rather than the coffee shop or bar.

The only issue we had on a previous stay was that the Air conditioner had an issue and water ran into my luggage and everything wound up wet. The Staff were very good and didn't charge us for any expenses we had incurred while there.

• Stayed: January 2010
1  Thank ozcc
Reviewed 11 March 2010

I was pleasantly surprised when staying at the Citigate Sebel. Check-in was a no-fuss affair with a friendly smile from both the concierge at the door and the lady processing my check-in.
The entry foyer had a luxurious feel about it, which had me a little worried that the staff and other guests may be pretensious. That was not the case. Everyone was very warm and helpful. The concierge was excellent and offered me assistance in locating the offices I had to visit during my stay, as well as a few other nice touches and bits of information. Check-out was speedy and no-fuss as well. I really cannot speak highly enough of the staff.

The room itself appeared to be recently renovated - everything was in excellent condition, and the furishings were tasteful and comfy.

I did have a small issue with the LCD television, and on calling front desk, someon was sent up and had the problem rectified within less than 15 minutes - even the service guy who fixed the television problems was courteous and friendly.

Room service was reasonably priced and very tasty - it's rare for me to stay in, but I ordered room service a couple of times during my stay - It was that good!

Overall this place made me feel good my whole stay, the staff and facilities restored my faith in what a good stay should be, after havign stayed in a few less than great establishments lately.

I'll definately stay here again when I return to the area.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I recommend the hotel, although the bill was sort of on the high end. It saves a lot of time, as it is so close walking distance to night spots and sightseeing venues. The room was darkish and small, although I booked single, hence the price objection, however service, speed and clealiness were very good.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled on business