“Simply Brilliant..”
Review of Emporium Hotel

Emporium Hotel
Ranked #2 of 168 Hotels in Brisbane
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place to stay!

The emporium is great hotel, with amazing staff that can't do enough for you. The rooms are well equip. We had our own laundry facility, Queen size bed ( the most comfortable night sleep I've ever had) nice big rooms with kitchen and to top it off a big tv with a Bose sound system.

Was worth every penny. I recommend this to everyone. You won't be disappointed!

A big thank you to the staff!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

I booked a night to celebrate my husband's birthday. We spent the afternoon by the pool on the rooftop, enjoyed dinner at a local restaurant and visited James Street for breakfast. The room was beautiful, staff were exceptional, there were many extra little touches such as turn down service with chocolates and bottled water in the car when it was returned to us. A lovely experience.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz S
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We shared our Christmas with family in Brisbane. So we didn't have to drive back and forth from the Gold Coast on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day our daughter booked us in at the Emporium and what a brilliant stay. The staff welcomed us on our arrival and looked after us when required. Breakfast at the pool each morning made it even more pleasurable.
My daughter, wife and I discussed our stay over breakfast on the morning of our check out and concluded that we will re-visit the Emporium the next time we stay in Brisbane.
A big Thank you to all the staff and we will recommend the Emporium to anyone who wishes to stay in Brisbane.
Again BRILLIANT.

Room Tip: Just talk to the staff
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bjnewson
Reviewed 23 December 2013

There were a few issues on my stay, the do not disturb button did not work and as I had arrived in late for an international flight this was of much concern to me. In saying that, they did remedy this by offering me a nights free accommodation, which I thought was delightful and very nice of them. Overall the hotel is funky and modern, it has a cool feel to the bar downstairs and while I think they tried a little too hard to be arty with the decor it was still fun visiting there and staying there for a few nights.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We chose to stay at the Emporiun for our wedding night last year and were not disappointed. The bed is the comfiest I have ever slept in...in a hotel
We now live in Abu Dhabi and recently returned to Brisbane for a holiday. It was our first anniversary and we again chose to stay a the Emporium in Brisbane. We were greeted by very friendly staff and extremely helpful porters. Treated to a lovely room upgrade and delivered a bottle of champagne on ice to the room plus the staff all knew it was our anniversary and wished us well

We will definately stay again
Love this hotel!

Room Tip: the larger rooms are well worth upgrading to
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

This place is the bomb - don't stay anywhere else! Rooms fabulous, cocktail bar - fabulous, location - fabulous, Rooftop pool - fabulous darling! Service - best I have ever had in Australia - local area - brilliant. Every meal, every coffee, every drink I had in Brisbane was exceptional. The river walking in the morning was great - weekend markets at Southbank - tremendous - get up there - you wont regret it

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2013

My husband and I stayed here during a weekend getaway to Brisbane.The hotel is only 10 minutes cab ride from the City and situated in a new dining/shopping precinct in Fortitude Valley. The hotel ambiance was fantastic and room fittings and features of a high quality (including Molton Brown travel skincare range). We stayed in a King Suite and the bed was honestly the most comfortable we have ever slept in! I ordered in room dining one evening while my husband was out and the meal and service was superb.There is also a lovely patisserie run by the hotel which serves lovely breakfast bagels and coffee. It's also only a short walk from a hip New Orleans inspired bar called Papa Jacks. While more expensive than some of the hotel options was definitely worth the money and we would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple