“Nice Breakfast”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Had breakfast at plum tucker on Sunday, and overall it was very good. It is very busy and they do reserve tables for people, so getting a nice table can be a bit of a challenge without booking ahead of time.

The food was interesting and delicious. The menu format is a little strange with you having to construct your own breakfast by deciding which things you would like.

The coffee was nice, coming out quickly. There is no difference between a flat white and a latte here, and even ordering a latte, proved a little confusing for the waiter, who was very friendly.

A nice breakfast, will be back.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Great meal. My wife had the gnocchi and loved it. I had the kangaroo Wellington. Lots of beautifully cooked meat with some great crispy pastry bits. The dessert was wonderful - a soft gooey chocolate brownie with what appears to be a strange mix but was absolutely gorgeous; a white chocolate and beetroot accompaniment. The beers and wine selection is pretty limited but the draft beer I had was delicious (6.8%) and the bottled light beer my wife had was also a nice full taste beer. Will definitely be going back for breakfast or lunch.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Fantastic food with organic, independently sourced produce and friendly staff who will remember you, your dog and your favourite drink.
Good service and great serves of food, Plum Tucker is authentic and all about the evolution of a menu, which promises full flavours, colours and creations that will seduce your tastebuds and follow you home.

Plum Tucker will cater to my unusual 'make your own' breakfast combos and deliver every time.
My favourite place for any meal, I wish I could take them with me on holidays. No-where in the world compares to this little homely heaven.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Had to ask four times for water, sat outside- limited seating inside- sitting on a busy road so not great. Limited parking, so had to drive around for 20 minutes to find a park. Cake was really nice, wouldn't bother again.

Date of visit: November 2015
4  Thank Cate B
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

After searching for food in Red Hill, checking out all those little red pins shown to me!!! We decided just to head out as by this time the stomach was in need! Anyway just 10mins in we stumbled upon Plum Tuckers, it was pumping! This was obviously the place to be in RedHill. Anyway on requesting a table the beautiful soulful staff showed us to one & we sat perusing the delicious delightful, a little different menu. I ordered wagyu meatballs with ricotta gnocchi, it was sublime I awoke to craving more. The meatballs were juicy not dry, the gnocchi was the best I have had both in a rich tomato sauce... Yummo! My partner had the Health Bowl, minted quinoa and rice, chill beans, almond cream and pulled pork... A very fancy and delicious mixture of tastes and textures. This was a great find, great prices, cold beer on tap, wine and atmosphere... A must do.

Date of visit: November 2015