“Cheap Fast Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Brisbane, Australia
“Cheap Fast Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Small Chinese restaurant tucked on Wickham Tce just down from the mall. Restaurant offers 2 course lunch for only $9! I have eaten here twice and was satisfied on both occasions. Don't expect much for atmosphere but really good value for money with good menu options to choose from. . Will definitely be dining here again.

• Visited March 2013

queensland
“Reasonable priced and edable food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

Have not eaten at Asian House since a dissapointing meal approximately 3 years ago but was in a hurry and decided to give it a second chance. It was very early and only 2 other tables were occupied. I chose the braised duck and mushrooms and a boiled rice. The serving was large and more than I could eat. The duck was OK - nothing to rave about and the musrooms were good. The menu is extensive including mud crab and was available.

• Visited March 2013
Sydney
“Decent food, decent serves”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

I dropped into the Asian House for lunch with a friend after walking past about a dozen like looking places. We ended up picking it as it was very popular so we figured out the people in there obviously knew something we didn't!

We picked a couple of their noodles dishes - the fried beef ho-fun and the shredded pork on crispy chow mein.the serves were very generous. The fried beef ho-fun was excellent with just the right edge of slitly burnt edge to the ho-fun. The pork chow mein was good too although there was just a touch too much corn starch added as it got a bit gluggy as it cooled down a bit.

Overall, good food at a decent price and very generous servings. Will be back!

• Visited September 2012
Queensland
“Awesome food at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

My friends and I frequently eat at the Asian House before going out in Fortitude Valley. The food is delicious and really cheap with mains for around $10-$15. The servings are so big that we girls quite often split one meal between two. The decor is very basic but clean. The staff are attentive and friendly and you never wait very long for meals to arrive. Another bonus is that the restaurant is BYO. I would highly recommend Asian House to anyone that likes to enjoy good Asian food without paying too much.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Danimiester
San Remo, Australia
“Great little spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

Every time I go to Brisbane, I make sure that I eat here at least twice a week. Over the last 2 years, I have tried a lot of the other restaurants until I came across this one. I stopped looking after that. The food is always good, the prices are good and the staff are friendly. I've eaten Chinese around most of Australia and this is one of my favourites.

• Visited June 2011