“Nice scones” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Ormeau, Australia
“Nice scones”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Read reviews on the internet about this place, so travelled from Gold Coast to Graceville, which is in Brisbane to try out there devonshire tea. Have to say the scones were light fresh and fluffy, the jam home made raspberry and the cream the real stuff, very nice I have to say. Hate the fake cream from a can they use far to often nowadays. This place apparently does high teas also but cannot comment on this as know one was having one at the time we were there. This little cafe missses the mark when it comes to atmosphere, I thought it had a little gift shop but just a few odd things scattered around, oh and a few fresh flowers for sale, so I am not sure if they were decoartion or for sale. The service was average but we were only there for the scones and they didnt dissapoint, but being a high tea venue I expected a lot more. I have many more high tea venues to try out in Brisbane for devonshire teas or high teas so if anyone knows any good places please let me know. Im always ready to indulge in a nice scone.

• Visited January 2012