“If you like organic food...”
Review of Mondo Organics - CLOSED

Mondo Organics
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2000, Mondo restaurant, catering and cooking school was inspired by a concern about the increasing use of chemical pesticides, preservatives and genetically-modified additives in everyday foods. Mondo understands the superior taste of organic foods. We are dedicated to sourcing the highest quality produce available. Mondo is passionate about providing a distinctive & delicious 'real food' experience, delivered with care. Eat Mondo...Feel Good.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My daughter took me to this restaurant for dinner at West End last Saturday. It's my first time experience organic food restaurant. Well, it certainly didn't fail me. The food was good and the staff were friendly. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Went to a very late lunch. Staff were welcoming and happy to serve us. As my husband and I look for restaurants with GF options, the extensive choices was delightful. Food was of the highest quality, taste exceptional and presentation outstanding - I even licked my plate. It was so good we went back for dinner that evening. We also noted with surprise the review of how the restaurant required a clean because we found nothing to support this claim.
You will never be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Went to dinner last night and the new chef Paul and his team NAILED IT. Actually I'm not sure if Paul was there but his menu is divine and the flavours on every plate just worked magically.

We had the olives, mushroom tart, fish, potato squares, chocolate/meringue and banana/mousse and it was all brilliant. These were some quotes from my partner: 'I'm not relying on the potato squares to make me feel happy, every dish is amazing' and probably my favourite 'this is getting close to sex it's that good' hahahahaha.

Happy customers again, will go back with this new menu

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Firstly the food tasted delicious. But the rump steak was tough. The reason for our average score is the restaurant needs a huge clean. It was very grubby and the floor filthy and we were there at lunch! The lay out is unfortunate in that the kitchen is in two parts and the staff are continuously going from one to the other, right past the patrons, carrying food and dishes. Who wants to see the chef carrying meat in plastic bags! The kitchens are visible and very untidy and unclean and the kitchen staff were untidy and their uniforms/aprons unclean. The restrooms are next to the kitchen so it is easy to see what is going on in there. The restaurant generally is very tired and it needs to be closed and thoroughly cleaned. We are not Brisbane locals and always looked forward to visiting this well known restaurant. The one waiter was too smart, too loud and forgot our red wine. He was not busy there was only one other table of 3 occupied.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Went with partner and another couple. Without exception we all all enjoyed the meal.
The food was tasty and wholesome, the service good, one of our party is Celiac and she loved the extensive GF options.
We observed that the food didn't seem fatty. So often breakfast foods like eggs and toast are dripping in oil or butter.
One feature of Mondo I love is that when the wait staff bring the food they place in front of you the food that you have ordered. I hate it when a waiter comes up and says who's having the fish?, and the beef? etc. Clearly Mondo have worked a system of placing a number beside the seating position or some code to let them know who is having which dish and I appreciate it.

1  Thank Rohan F