“Teppanyaki is the best. We go there every time we are in Brisbane.”

Morgans Seafood Restaurant & Teppanyaki Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Seafood is 'the' best. Chef and staff are excellent, as is the service.
We had the second most expensive choice on the menu and it is worth every penny. Ensure you book in advance...

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Good service, friendly, fairly nice surrounds, appears to be cleaned well, staff seem attentive and enthusiastic, the food was good, no complaints about the food whatsoever, the teppanyaki show with the egg and all that was noisy and boring, it has improved in food preparation and deliverance over the years but I won't be going back there due to the very westernized tappanyaki show which I did not enjoy. When I go to Japanese Restaurants I want to see traditional Japanese waiting staff and see traditional Japanese shows not some hyped up Western take on food cooking, it detracts from the class of the Japanese experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I took the bride for a special meal and we had it in spades. The seafood platter for two was massive, fresh delicious and affordable. The view from the deck fantastic and the ambience of the restaurant amazing. Service and presentation worthy of high praise. This is definitely one of the best seafood meals I have had a worthy of a return visit for sure.
Its a way from Brisbane and takes about 45 minutes to get there by car.
Tip here is to book an outside table by the trawlers for the ambience and seafood thing/smell/sound.
Reminded me of Fisherman's wharf in San Francisco.
We Didn't try the Teppanyaki but folks looked like they were having fun from our table.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Our welcome and the three different staff who attended to our drink and food orders and timing of food delivery were the best ive had anywhere as we had grandchildren with us and wanted certain meals quickly but unfortunately the food except fresh prawns was very ordinary.The atmosphere and outlook are great! Come on kitchen team put a bit of love on the plate!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Aiming to take some seafood while in Brisbane, I went to RedCliff, a bayside town in Brisbane to satisfy my appetitte. Based on some recommendations on websites, I have paid a visit to the Morgans Seafood Restaurant. Upon arrival there, it is noted that there is no smorgasboard that day and I am asked to purchase either at the market for takeaway or some other items from the fast food shop. While there are some outside seats provided for our eating of the seafood bought at the market, the market staff are not helpful and do not provide additional support to us such as cutting the large piece of salmon into smaller pieces. Eventually, we did it ourselves with difficulty. Also, we did not find the seafood purchased tasty nor the dining experience there enjoyable.