1,325 results
All reviewspete evansindoor poolsauna and steam roomnespresso machineclub roombotanical gardensrain showermodern hotelalbert streetsmall kitchenettecbd hotelrestaurant downstairsbuffet breakfastfantastic hotelcomfortable bedgreat facilitiesexcellent location
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The reception staff were not overly friendly and did not make themselves aware of the package i had booked which they would of been able to see on the screen. I had to ask about each inclusion that was in my package, breakfast, parking etc and then I even had to call once in I was up in my room about my Bottle of wine on arrival. I also had a $50 food and beverage credit which was never mentioned and therefore I did not get to use. If i had not of asked these questions I am sure it would have never been mentioned by the staff and I would have lost out on claiming things i was entitled too in my deal. I also found the bed in the room incredibly hard and uncomfortable, although the room decor was nice and facilities in the deluxe studio were good.

Room Tip: Bed was very hard and uncomfortable but room was nice and clean and decor was nice.
2  Thank 931ameliaj
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear 93ameliaj,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay. My Rooms Division Manager Danielle has advised me that she has reached out to you directly to gain further feedback from you. We would absolutely love the opportunity to connect with you 1:1 so please do feel free to return Danielle's email.

Thank you for providing us with the gift of feedback and I do hope we will hear from you soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We always stay at Capri when we visit Brisbane. The location is perfect and this hotel never disappoints. Comfy bed, brilliant shower and I love having a Nespresso machine in the room. The staff are so friendly and helpful- you’d be stupid not to stay here.

Room Tip: Love the Nespresso machine
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Sonnyheke,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding our comfortable room facilities and the customer service you received from our team here at Capri. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

We stayed here for a night and it was just beautiful! The bed and pillows were so comfortable I just didn't want to leave. The bathroom was clean and the shower was great. The room was clean and so nice and dark and quiet at night. The staff were helpful and friendly. We had breakfast downstairs at Asana and it was lovely! I would definitely stay here again! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
Mariusz T, General Manager at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear 649troyb,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding our breakfast at the Asana restaurant, and our helpful and friendly team here at Capri. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We recently traveled for over 6 weeks and stayed in many different accommodations and this hotel was the best! The room was spacious, well appointed with top quality linens and toiletries. The bed was extremely comfortable and the AC worked perfectly. We did ask to have a different room after the first had a faulty sink stopper, and the staff was good about relocating us to a nicer room. The workout room and laundry facilities were fantastic! Didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked really nice. The breakfast was superb, tons of choices with cooked food and cold cereals, fruits, juices, smoothies, and espresso coffee machine. Loved it!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lift
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mndb,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding our hotel facilities and the breakfast at our Asana restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

First time guests. Great prices matched with terrific location led us to stay here. Easily the best pool area (indoor, heated with partial glass ceiling looking to city skyline), gym and sauna area I've seen in the CBD. Room was very clean, suitably spacious for a studio and well appointed. Would happily stay here again and most likely will.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tim

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Capri by Fraser, Brisbane. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. Particularly, regarding our hotel facilities and your clean and spacious room. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.