“A Regular Diner” 4 of 5 bubbles

Little Singapore
Ranked #509 of 4,263 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Asian, Singaporean, Malaysian, Chinese
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brisbane, Australia
“A Regular Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Food is always good and service is generally of a consistent high standard. Generous servings and prices I consider to be good value.

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Worst experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Rude waitress. No happy waiter. Management did not careless either. Slow service. When I ask to move tables it was such a big deal. I have been dining at this establishment for 4 years I have not been treated so poorly. I expect the same quality of service each time. Never come to this establishment worst place ever.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Czza
Cairns, Australia
“Great meal at the right price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Passing through Sunnybank we stopped here for lunch with the kids. We had the pork roll and Char Kway Teow. The kids enjoyed a watermelon Frappe. The food was lovely and well priced! We would gladly eat here again!

• Visited January 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I went to Little Singapore for lunch and after standing at the front door for a while I then proceeded to sit at a table as NO-ONE had bothered to greet me nor usher me to a table. After waiting for some time for a menu , I eventually managed to flag down a waiter who then told me that I had to move to another table. Seriously...?!!! If the restaurant had been busy, I would most certainly have obliged. However it was not. Now, if the waiter had ACTUALLY done his job and stood at the damn front door in the first place, he wouldn't have left me feeling terribly disgruntled. Needless to say, I got up and left and went somewhere else for lunch.

This is not the first time Little Singapore has let me down. In recent times, not only has service been abysmal but the quality of food has also deteriorated. However, I'll leave that critique for another time. In short, Little Singapore had better start "pulling its socks up" especially in such a cutthroat industry where there are so many other competitors and where word of mouth can make or break a restaurant's reputation.

2 Thank she-who-eats-out
Singapore, Singapore
“A Singaporean's take on Little Singapore”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I was craving Singaporean/Asian food when I was in Brisbane after all the Western fare I had enjoyed. I had a simple bowl of laksa (every Singaporean's delight) which cost me 3 times the price I would normally pay back. Wasn't as spicy as I would have liked, but overall it tasted decent and we finished our food. The menu choices were alright, they offered most of Singapore's local favourites. Do not expect jaw dropping taste and mouth-watering dishes - better ones are definitely available in Singapore. But if you're craving some Asian food in Brisbane, Little Singapore would do the trick!

• Visited January 2013