“Truly the best”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
“Truly the best”
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere in an 'out of the way' restaurant. With simple decor and lovely service. Entrees, drinks and mains all come out in great time. The food is delicious and fresh. I've had a different meal each time and it has always been superb. The only disappointment was not finding this restaurant earlier.

• Visited April 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Best Thai Takeaway”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I used to get takeaway from here five years ago when I last resided in Brisbane so I was super excited to see it still operating when we moved back this year!! It is fresh and authentic. Such beautiful flavours using good quality produce. I love it!!! The prices are very reasonable and they always deliver quality food. They get very busy so whether dining in or taking away, ring ahead!

• Visited April 2013
Ormeau, Australia
“So very authentic and delicious”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This Thai I have to say goes close to being the best Thai food Ive ever eaten, even though I have eaten alot of excellent Thai food over the years. Went with family and friends recently and tried a large variety of dishes all that I can say were extremely delicious and certainly no dish was dissapointing. The Thai beef salad was to die for and I enjoyed it very much. I would recommend this restaurant if you are in the area as food was great and prices very reasonable. We sat outside as it is quite a small place.Staff were efficient and friendly.

• Visited December 2011
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The name says it all”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

This is probably my families favourite restaurant. It is always my kids first choice to either eat in or take away. The food is always excellent in taste, quality and quantity. The staff are friendly and helpful and the service is quick.

• Visited September 2011
Brisbane, Australia
“Like dining in Thailand”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

"Amazing Thai" is one of the best Thai restaurants I've ever been to. If you want your curry "Thai hot" - you get it "Thai hot". Everything is prepared fresh and if that means waiting an extra 20 mins for your order to be cooked from scratch, then you are happy to do so because you KNOW you're going to get the very best cuisine ever!

The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating as well. I will continue to go back again, again and again.

• Visited June 2011