1,281 results
All reviews great location indoor lap pool enclosed balcony one bedroom apartment close to queen street mall the river apartment was clean washing machine cleaning staff living area business trip central location full kitchen the heart of the city great room botanic gardens per day
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay at the Oaks on Charlotte St. The room was lovely and clean, quiet, great air con but the bed was the best part, with its pillow top mattress cover. We will stay here again when we next come for sure. Beyond expectations. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brooke W, Front Office Manager at Oaks Charlotte Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AlexEsky,

Thank you for your review of Oaks Charlotte Towers. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the apartment to be clean and comfortable. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First point of contact at reception was terrible.receptionist was argumentive and condescending.We are really put off by her attitude to us.We have stayed there many times before and have always treated with the upmost respect.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Culture08497599291,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. It is very disappointing to hear that you did not experience the same level of service as you usually do at Oaks Charlotte Towers. I do apologise for this. I would appreciate you contacting me directly at fomcharlotte@theoaksgroup.com.au regarding this so that we can follow up directly with the staff member involved. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like the room with family feeling and I can use the oven to prepare my simple meal also. The location is perfect to reach anywhere of downtown where is Botaic garden. I checked out at 1000am and my wi-fi service is cut out right away while I was waiting my picking up to airport when I was in the lobby.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Quest02279552316,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Oaks Charlotte Towers. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very lucky to be located in the heart of the City, only a short walk to shops, restaurants and some of Brisbane’s popular attractions. Unfortunately, our in-room Wi-Fi does disconnect on check out. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great property located in Charlotte street, easy parking , although in this location you don’t need a car. I had a 1 bedroom on the 35th floor. Sensational view and the balcony was perfect spot for breakfast with the windows open. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. The lounge and kitchen were also well equipped and light filled. Walk in shower and bathroom also a good size. The staff were very helpful and kind, we had a large group staying and everyone was happy. The cafe downstairs is terrific for coffee and breakfast and access to shops was a very short walk away.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jubee M,

Thank you for your review of Oaks Charlotte Towers. We are delighted to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. Our spacious apartments, with full kitchen and laundry facilities are ideal for multiple night and long term stays. Your comments regarding our helpful staff and the café next door are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

Really enjoy the city..clean and great places to eat. The hotel was ok..fairly close to everything in the city. I did not get my requested room but they substituted with a two bedroom that I did not need and it did not have the city views has stated. Pool was clean and warm..

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jarrad B, Manager at Oaks Charlotte Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Dear Renee L
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Oaks Charlotte Towers. We are happy to read that our central location was convenient throughout your stay. We do apologise for any inconveniences that may have occurred during your stay regarding room type and positioning. Unfortunately, requests are subject to availability; whilst, we endeavour to meet all requests, with our sincerest apologies, there are times where we may not be able to meet all requests. On the other hand, it is great to read that you utilised and enjoyed our pool facilities. Thank you again for your review, we greatly appreciate the feedback.