Good value and comfortable stay. The apartment is located walking distance from both the city centre of Cairns and wharf (ideal for those who plan to go out to the Barrier Reef). Upon arrival staff were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms and kitchen were fully equipped, spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The cleanliness of the bathroom was impeccable that provided shampoo, conditioner, body gel, hand gel and shaving cream (so no need to bring any of those listed). I liked the fact that the elevators were quick as it only needs to travel 7 floors up and down. Outdoors rooftop pool was small and quiet which was nice overlooking Lake st and a view of the mountains in the horizon. Overall, Regis provided a great experience and a comfortable stay. Would stay here again in our future visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Regis City Quays invites you to discover Cairns and surrounds by providing the ultimate base during your next visit.With the Esplanade, harbour foreshore, restaurants, shops, Night Markets, Reef Casino and Marlin Marina merely a short stroll away; you are close to everything that makes Cairns a great destination. For guests attending tradeshows, conferences and other events, Cairns Convention Centre is conveniently located directly across the street from the hotel.Spectacular sights and experiences await you in Cairns. Take advantage of Park Regis City Quays’ tour booking service and find yourself snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, sailing the crystal blue water on a catamaran or white water rafting on the Tully and Barron Rivers…the options are endless.Whether your stay is for business or pleasure (or a bit of both) – Park Regis City Quays is your ideal ‘home away from home’ whilst in Cairns. Extended and long stay guests are welcome at Park Regis City Quays - click here for more information.Relax and unwind in your modern hotel room or one/two bedroom self-contained apartment – all with individually controlled air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans, internet access, cable TV and most with large balconies. To enhance our guests’ experience, our superior rooms have recently been given a fresh new look including new pillow top beds and bedding, modern desks/work areas and new technologies such as iPod docking stations and high definition LCD TVs.Make the most of Cairns’ fantastic weather and cook up a classic Aussie meal at our rooftop sundeck and BBQ area. Afterwards, take a relaxing and refreshing dip in our outdoor swimming pool – perfection!Park Regis City Quays ensures a truly peaceful and relaxing retreat during your next visit to Cairns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Regis City Quays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Regis City Quays Hotel Cairns
- Park Regis City Quays Cairns