All reviews rooftop pool great location fire alarm one bedroom apartment secure parking cooking facilities stay there again large balcony reception staff within walking distance hotel room short walk checking in air con easy walk close to shops washer and dryer
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

The rates are very reasonable. The apartments are stocked with microwave, iron, cutlery and decent sized fridge.
The apartments are also serviced daily.
There is a swimming pool and barbecue facilities available, as well as undercover parking.
All in all a pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Park Regis City Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Steve D
Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your stay, found our facilities good. Along with our Swimming pool and BBQ area.
I will share this positive feedback with our staff and thank you once again. I look forward to welcoming you again when next you choose to visit Cairns.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The location of the Park Regis City Quays is excellent. All of the shops, and sights are at your doorstep. The room was nothing special. It was clean, had good beds and a nice shower. For breakfast we went to the nearest Woolworths (5 min walk), but there are also some restaurants nearby which provide breakfast as well.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your stay, found our facilities good and that our staff where helpful throughout your stay. We are in the process of renewing our contract for internet and hopefully installing of Wi-Fi in the near future

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Stayed at Park Regis Apartments for a recent conference at the Convention Centre. Always try and get and apartment as they give you a bit more space than a hotel room.

I read some TripAdvisor reports the week prior and was a little worried, but I certainly didn't have any troubles.

Arriving prior to check in time the receptionist was willing to take my mobile number and agreed to call me and let me know when my room was available. Got the call while shopping and was able to book in 1.5 hours early.

My room was made up each day with new towels.

It was only a 5-10 min walk to the main area for restaurants and to The Esplande and the lagoon pool.

It is more suited to the 'convention traveller' rather than the tourist, but if you are after an apartment you may not have many choices.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
SWHG_Operations, General Manager at Park Regis City Quays, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear DMWDJW
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your stay, found our facilities good and the staff was helpful throughout your stay.
I will share this positive feedback with the staff and thank you once again. I look forward to welcoming you again when next you choose to visit Cairns.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We had a hotel room that was quite spacious & clean. It included a bar fridge, microwave, kettle, crockery & cutlery, so you could heat up a meal or have breakfast. Our room had a small balcony with seating but no view. The position of the property is very central but not near any of the nightclubs so was fairly quiet at night. We got quite a good rate booking through the hotel's website.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear JKH09
Thank you for your kind feedback on your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your stay, found our facilities very good. And that property was convenient and quiet

Reviewed 27 September 2013

A very well located apartment style hotel across the road from the Cairns Convention Centre. Clean, comfortable and spacious and close to restaurants and other attractions. I would recommend it as a very good place to stay particularly if you are at a conference at the convention centre.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr Watkins
Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent stay with us. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed your stay, found our facilities good and that our staffs were helpful throughout your stay.