Stayed for 3 nights- had lovely spacious apartment- kitchen, with washer and dryer, lounge bedroom and bathroom. Balcony overlooking street.
Staff very helpful but not 24 hr cover. Andrea helpful with advice for local visit to Karanga.
Plug not working on washer- reported to reception and sorted whilst I was out.
Room was clean and well equipped. Kitchen if you wanted to use. Just make sure you use extractor fan as calling out fire brigade costs a lot- and will be charged to your bill-warning on cooker. Toaster borrowed from reception, watched like a hawk !!!
Everyday new towels/washing liquid in sachets/washing powder/dishcloths etc Good air con and fans.
Location good, easy walk to shops/restaurants and lagoon.
No restaurant- sells snacks at reception - when open- Woolworths down road open till 9pm or lots of local eating places.
Pool and bbq area on roof- dipped toe in pool- v cold- decided against.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Regis City Quays invites you to discover Cairns and surrounds by providing the ultimate base during your next visit.With the Esplanade, harbour foreshore, restaurants, shops, Night Markets, Reef Casino and Marlin Marina merely a short stroll away; you are close to everything that makes Cairns a great destination. For guests attending tradeshows, conferences and other events, Cairns Convention Centre is conveniently located directly across the street from the hotel.Spectacular sights and experiences await you in Cairns. Take advantage of Park Regis City Quays’ tour booking service and find yourself snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, sailing the crystal blue water on a catamaran or white water rafting on the Tully and Barron Rivers…the options are endless.Whether your stay is for business or pleasure (or a bit of both) – Park Regis City Quays is your ideal ‘home away from home’ whilst in Cairns. Extended and long stay guests are welcome at Park Regis City Quays - click here for more information.Relax and unwind in your modern hotel room or one/two bedroom self-contained apartment – all with individually controlled air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans, internet access, cable TV and most with large balconies. To enhance our guests’ experience, our superior rooms have recently been given a fresh new look including new pillow top beds and bedding, modern desks/work areas and new technologies such as iPod docking stations and high definition LCD TVs.Make the most of Cairns’ fantastic weather and cook up a classic Aussie meal at our rooftop sundeck and BBQ area. Afterwards, take a relaxing and refreshing dip in our outdoor swimming pool – perfection!Park Regis City Quays ensures a truly peaceful and relaxing retreat during your next visit to Cairns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Regis City Quays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Regis City Quays Hotel Cairns
- Park Regis City Quays Cairns