We had never been to Cairns before, so did not know what to expect, let alone the lay of the city, as we come from New Zealand. We booked
a one bedroom apartment for 2 weeks and it was fantastic. The apartyment was spotless, new, with everything one needed to feel at home. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Our apartment was at the back of the complex and had full sun from 8am onwards, with a huge balcony. Great living, cooking and washing facilities. What you see is what you get.
We will not hesitate to return to this complex, which is so handy to eveything we could not believe it, we were really sorry to say goodbye. Well done Oaks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Regis City Quays invites you to discover Cairns and surrounds by providing the ultimate base during your next visit.With the Esplanade, harbour foreshore, restaurants, shops, Night Markets, Reef Casino and Marlin Marina merely a short stroll away; you are close to everything that makes Cairns a great destination. For guests attending tradeshows, conferences and other events, Cairns Convention Centre is conveniently located directly across the street from the hotel.Spectacular sights and experiences await you in Cairns. Take advantage of Park Regis City Quays’ tour booking service and find yourself snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, sailing the crystal blue water on a catamaran or white water rafting on the Tully and Barron Rivers…the options are endless.Whether your stay is for business or pleasure (or a bit of both) – Park Regis City Quays is your ideal ‘home away from home’ whilst in Cairns. Extended and long stay guests are welcome at Park Regis City Quays - click here for more information.Relax and unwind in your modern hotel room or one/two bedroom self-contained apartment – all with individually controlled air-conditioning as well as ceiling fans, internet access, cable TV and most with large balconies. To enhance our guests’ experience, our superior rooms have recently been given a fresh new look including new pillow top beds and bedding, modern desks/work areas and new technologies such as iPod docking stations and high definition LCD TVs.Make the most of Cairns’ fantastic weather and cook up a classic Aussie meal at our rooftop sundeck and BBQ area. Afterwards, take a relaxing and refreshing dip in our outdoor swimming pool – perfection!Park Regis City Quays ensures a truly peaceful and relaxing retreat during your next visit to Cairns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Park Regis City Quays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Regis City Quays Hotel Cairns
- Park Regis City Quays Cairns