Why look elsewhere ? I searched the internet for hours and heard this was the best boat.
1. Australian owned
2. Family business so great personal touch- thanks for loaning me the hair dryer Tori!
3. Biggest most luxury boat in the area.
4. Chef mAde fab meals on time! Plenty of food :)
5. Very professional operation. Safety was paramount , lots of head checks, smiles and great advice on exiting the reef.
6. Very clean rooms, hot showers and plenty of lovely staff on board to help you!
I can't recommend this trip enough. I did the 3 day, 2 night 10 dive trip and it was incredible!
Just do it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reef Encounter,Great Barrier Reef, Cairns Liveaboard is Australia’s Great Barrier Reef’s floating luxury boutique hotel. Spend one night or several nights on one of the Natural Wonders of the World. Transfers departing from Cairns, Queensland daily, offering guests a unique opportunity to enjoy the ultimate reef experience. Enjoy the sunsets, relax, snorkel or scuba dive the crystal clear blue waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Reef Encounter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Encounter Hotel Great Barrier Reef