“Good food and friendly staff”

Waterbar & Grill Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 623 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ate here with a group of collegues the food was excellent and there wsa a good range of dishes available. Meals were very well presented and were a good size, range of drinks was also very good. the only negative was that the service was a bit slow but not so bad as to be a real problem. I would definately eat here again, particularly when someone else is paying

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The setting is great. We had lunch here. I was a little disappointed with the Thai beef salad, wasn't authentic with heaps of bean sprouts, but was ok. One of my colleagues ordered a dirty martini and said it was perfect, not something that he finds in Australia. The staff were excellent. I would liked to have tried them again, just didn't have time.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We decided that we would again have lunch here as we hadn't been for a while. On this occasion we invited a work colleague who recently had her birthday. Again, we weren't disappointed at all. All meals were cooked to perfection and the service was fantastic. The only downer was the weather. This restaurant continues to maintain its high quality that it is known for (well at least in our family).

1  Thank LiveCairns
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Tonight my fiancé took me for a lovely meal to the waterbar and grill house. We hadn't booked so we had a drink till our table was ready. We just had main meals. I highly suggest you try the Moroccan king prawns. They were lovely. The other had prime steak and mash. The service by our waiter was very good and he was very attentive. It's the sort of place you go for a long dinner. Restaurant has a lovely feel. A great place for a night out.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great food and service at the Waterbar on a prime waterfront location. The Espatada is a personal favourite on the menu and I always find the staff friendly and attentive.