“The best ribs and steak”

Waterbar & Grill Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 644 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Absolutely the best ribs and steak I have had in a long time. Food came out in a good time and was cooked perfectly. Services and seating was quick.
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling to Cairns!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,383)

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My partner and I have eaten here over 10 times. We always want to try somewhere new being locals, but we always find ourselves back here. Taken our families and it is now their favourite place to eat too. By far the best steaks we have ever eaten, cooked to perfection, tender, juicy, no sauces/toppings needed. Waterbar is perfect for every steak lover. Biggest rack of meaty ribs. Although they are expensive, they are defiantly worth every dollar, so much meat on them, one rack could feed two people.
Waterbar is my favourite restaurant. A must eat at in Cairns.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

well, I have been to this resturant many times, and now ready to rate this steak fest.....

I have only ever eaten steak at this place. It is and has been consistently well serviced and variety of steaks. They are cooked to the precise request every time. A great BBQ is along the back wall and the boys who look after it, are wonderful and spot on. The service is fantastic and know what enjoying there job is always about. I notice the owner often is there and works as well, so thats nice that the staff work in well and dont seem to be under any pressure by his presence. Great meal every time .......

Oh by the way, you better book for this one.
thanks

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Ate here with a group of collegues the food was excellent and there wsa a good range of dishes available. Meals were very well presented and were a good size, range of drinks was also very good. the only negative was that the service was a bit slow but not so bad as to be a real problem. I would definately eat here again, particularly when someone else is paying

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

The setting is great. We had lunch here. I was a little disappointed with the Thai beef salad, wasn't authentic with heaps of bean sprouts, but was ok. One of my colleagues ordered a dirty martini and said it was perfect, not something that he finds in Australia. The staff were excellent. I would liked to have tried them again, just didn't have time.