“Love It”

Ranked #69 of 635 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai restaurant located in the Cairns CBD. We specialise in bringing the flavours of Thailand to our customers.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Absolutley love dining here beautiful authentic thai food, which taste amazing. Great service staff is always friendly and smiling, very helpful. Nicely tucked away. Me and my family will definitely be coming back here. Love it keep it up

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I went here for dinner one night and the food was great! The service was wonderful and the staff very friendly. There is a good selection of Thai dishes to choose from and the prices very reasonable. It's very close to the esplanade and various hotels in the city centre. I'd certainly eat there again.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I went here with a friend, friendly service, the food was good. We shared curry puffs for entree, I had a chicken green curry and the chef brought out fresh chilli for me as I ordered it extra spicy. Everything was nice and fresh, nothing to fault. It wasnt mindblowing but it was pretty good.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place is always filled with people every night of the week. Yummy food. However you may need to grab the attention of the staff if you are sitting inside and in the other room and its chocka block busy outside.
All in all good food and would go back for more.

1  Thank KangaEmu
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I've eaten a lot of Thai, and Khin Kao dished up excellent, tasty dishes.

My bestie and I caught up over dinner. We decided to share dishes so that we could try a few rather than just have the standard dish each. Great idea! We're both foodies. The waitresses accommdated sharing well.

We had the Tom Kha Gai (chicken coconut soup) to start - light and zingy, just the right amount of herbs. I would have preferred a bit more chilli, but that can be added.
For mains we had the beef massman curry with steamed white rice and the Chicken Pop salad. The beef was delicious - large chunks of beef and potato with a gorgeous curry sauce/soup; a lovely colour and very rich. The beef probably could have been more tender.
The chicken pop salad was probably my favourite - small pieces of fried chicken with a hoard of fresh ingredients: Light, refreshing, tasty, satisfying and slightly spicy. Love the fresh herbs!

I thought the meals were slightly overpriced at first, but after eating at the restaurant, I thought the price matched the quality of the meals.

The atmostphere is quite nice, even though there's a lot of plastic flowers around. The bright coloured furnishings are warming, but verge on being 'loud'. We sat by the entrance outside but still had some privacy.

Great place for a casual dinner and Thai food fans.

1  Thank pngtasol