Cairns Sharehouse
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Cairns
See available hotels
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
    • Breakfast included
    Good 3.5/5
    • Restaurant
    • Pool
    All reviewsperfect accommodationshort termdouble bedcommunal areasdraperhousematepropertiesmartynbbqcleanersmattress
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 9 May 2013

I'm a German backpacker on my 2nd year Visa, staying in Cairns for more than 8 months to live and work. Cairns Sharehouse is the perfect accommodation for this! You have your own room to a fair price in a nice accommodation. The room was perfectly clean when I checked in, the staff is extremely helpful, friendly and really worried about you feeling happy and comfortable whilst staying with them. If you have any problems they are being sorted out competent and immediately. They have a big choise of different accommodation and I think everyone can find his perfect pick. Doesn't matter of you're longterm, shortterm, looking for party or a quiet place to stay: they have the right fit for you! Great job guys!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
    1  Thank Sabine K
    Reviewed 20 March 2013

I Have been staying with Cairns share house for some time now with my partner. I have loved the experience, enjoyed every minute of it. Met people who I though I would never meet, yet still friends till this day and socialised with people I wouldn't think I would. Its mainly affordable and no hidden contracts or costs, All very strait forward.

Cairns share house allows you to live comfortably in safe surroundings. The staff at cairns share house are also great and very helpful. They accommodated to all our needs. My partner and I were in 2 different houses for the duration of our stay. We loved both of them very much. I had to leave due to relocation with work, it will be sad to leave.

One of my most fondest memories was Christmas, I cooked a Christmas meal for all our house mates and every one was in a great sprit, its always weird not being home for Christmas but the vibe from every one made it feel like home. We all had our set jobs to do to help set up, it was fantastic.

Cairns share house offers a variety of activities, trips and cheap MEALS! very important for every backpacker! I would recommend if your staying for a while most definitely sign up with Cairns Share House.

I would highly recommend staying with Cairns share house, I hope everyone has the same experience as we did!

Thanks CAIRNS SHARE HOUSE, TO ALL OF YOUR TEAM!

Room Tip: Cairns Share house offers a variety of rooms, just pop into the office and they will most certainly require to your personal needs.
    • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
    1  Thank Cmcqui2013
    Reviewed 23 February 2013

I stayed at the Cairns Sharehouse for 11 (yes ELEVEN) months!! I cant really call myself a backpacker! But it was my intention to stay 3 or 4 months! I just loved Cairns city and the sharehouse office...people are always there for you when you need them about any problem you have or any advice about anything! The sharehouse is brilliant in the way that the staff are there for you when you need them but can be as distant as you want them too!! You can get involved as much as you want! They offer good sharehouse jobs cleaning rooms/apt to lower your rent! Defiently a good way to save money while looking for work! :) Cairns city is nice and small...if you like small cities...its great being far away from home and seeing familiar faces around!! :)

Room Tip: There's a big difference between the lower class and medium class apts! Its worth the extra few dollar to upgrade to the medium class apts!
    • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
    1  Thank MariaNevin
    Reviewed 12 February 2013

We stayed with Cairns Sharehouse for 4 months and it was great! The staff were more than accommodating, super-friendly and knowledgeable. They gave us advice from good restaurants in town, to the best tours, and were up to date on current job posts and happenings in Cairns. All of our needs were met with no hastles and we were very comfortable during our entire stay here. We only wish there were more places like this down the coast.
    Thanks Cairns Sharehouse Team

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Rachel S
    Reviewed 9 February 2013

l stayed about 4 months with Cairns sharehouse. My sharehouse was pretty good. Anyway my awesome flatmates (only girls in my sharehouse) l had really great time! Is a very good place to stay, Good service! If l come to Cairns again, l'll definitely choose to stay again. Very nice environment,swimming pool and everything,
    Cheers

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
    • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo