“Barrier Reef”

and up
Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
Ranked #46 of 159 Tours in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Barrier Reef, the lush tropical rainforest and the Cairns city skyline provide the most spectacular backdrop for this awesome Tandem Skydive option. Skydive Cairns (part of Skydive Australia) provide FREE return transfers from all Cairns accommodation and full training and instruction from their highly experienced professional team of tandem skydive instructors.
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was very disappointed with very expensive reef tour $400.00 I thought we would see some colour in coral like you see on all the ads but no just white bleached coral may be different if you went snorkelling we didnt

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I didn't do this but my son ticked something off his "to do" list. Good experience. Check you're happy with your insurance just in case (that's no reflection on the skydive company), its mother's talk for "be prepared for the worst".

1  Thank OzfanDevon
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My first ever sky dive, instructors were welcoming and helpful. The jump was amazing, great views, they video you and make a little movie which was excellent. I did think i was diving more over the Reef rather than seeing it in the distance, is my only negative. But maybe booking through Viator meant I didn't look into it enough myself. My video also didn't get my landing on as the instructors hard drive was full, which was a real shame as Im not sure I could do it again! Great experience though, and would recommend.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Skydiving is something I have always wanted to try, and the east coast of Australia has a few good places to do it. We went with SkyDive Cairns, who are part of the same company as Skydive the reef Cairns so make sure you know which one you are booking as the sites are slightly different. All of the crew were amazing, they really made you feel at ease and went out of their way to make sure you enjoyed yourself. I had Jacko as my Tandem partner and he was great. He talked to me the whole way in the plane ride so I didn't actually have time to get nervous. It was a huge thrill and I was ready to do it all over again as soon as I landed! Jacko also took videos and photos for me and they are great! I also liked the fact that he took videos of me and my friends so we all had a shared memory of the experience. Highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to try skydiving!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We managed to book this on a Tuesday to sky dive on the Thursday which was great.
We were picked up at 7am and taken to the site where fortuntely we were the first dive so we didn't have to wait.
My instructor, Ben, was brilliant. Really laid back and easy to chat to. He made sure I was ok and on the flight up pointed out all the different areas of interest in and around Cairns.
The jump itself was unbelievable, although my one recommendation is to check exactly what you're booking as there is Skydive The Reef Cairns which must be over the reef and SkyDive Cairns, which we did, which is over land. You can still see the reef and it is absoloutely beautiful :)