“What an experience!”

and up
Reef and Rainforest Tandem Sky Dive in Cairns
Ranked #45 of 159 Tours in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Barrier Reef, the lush tropical rainforest and the Cairns city skyline provide the most spectacular backdrop for this awesome Tandem Skydive option. Skydive Cairns (part of Skydive Australia) provide FREE return transfers from all Cairns accommodation and full training and instruction from their highly experienced professional team of tandem skydive instructors.
Durham, North Carolina
162 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 243 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

On our final day in Australia we decided to skydive. Skydive the reef cairns is cheap and but with good experience. Staff is very kind and funny yet professional. Photos were not included, but bought them anyway. We did a tandem jump. Guy was very relaxed. I was nervous. Great view from the sky! You can do some spinning when you are falling. Even fly on your own when the parachute is out. During the landing the wind was blowing hard so he had to turn in sharp angles sometimes. To bad that made me sick for the last 100 meters or so. He said 1 in 10 has that. Nothing to worry about. Everyone was very relaxed with me feeling sick. Gave me a seat near the window in the bus back home. They even said that I had to trough my puke in a certain river, we might see the crocs getting it. But non the less, great experience! Crazy! Not sure if I will ever do it again though!

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

What a rush, felt safe and reassured the whole way. Geno was an excellent instructor. Great value for money. Even bought a few tee shirts. Thought some photos were included in the price but weren't. Not too fussed but might be a nice touch.

Customer service was very professional - Drop was delayed due to weather but they kept in touch the whole time. Reassuring cancellation policy of full refund also.

Visited November 2013
gilera
“Cairns Skydive tandem: cheap and awesome”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

With Cairns Skydive tandem, you will do your skydive experience for $235 + $120 for the video. IT's the cheapest offer on Cairns and you will see the great barrier reef from the sky! Also, you can ask to do some flips and to spine during your freefall!

Visited October 2013
Nantes, France
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great sensation but staff forget to think”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

The jump was wonderful until I passed out at. 300 meters of landing I told my instructor that I didn't feel allright but he told me we were allmost there . I passed out and wake up after landed on the beach. My instructor realised I passed out when he watched the video.. The worst is on my video, I can see me sleeping, what a waste of money they didn't cut it and didnT give the choice to get refund for the refund

Visited July 2013
3 Thank steph44980
Mount Gambier, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Barrier Reef”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I was very disappointed with very expensive reef tour $400.00 I thought we would see some colour in coral like you see on all the ads but no just white bleached coral may be different if you went snorkelling we didnt

Visited August 2013