Café Thailand was an ok restaurant, here are my pros and cons:
- good service
- soft drinks served in big glasses
- pd thai and fried rice quite good
- quite affordable
- curry very chewy, beef very hard
- scallops not cooked enough
- prawns served with mayonnaise (in a thai restaurant you would expect better than mayonnaise)
- lots of fans spinning at the maximum, i was feeling cold and the environment windy with all those fans
- small restaurant, a lot of tables, = a lot of noise. Alright with your friends but not for a romantic date.
I think it was ok, i would qualify my meal as decent but you can find way better thai restaurants in Cairns.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.