“Delicious Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Really enjoyed this meal that 6 of us shared. The service was great the food was fresh and delicious. The Pad Thai was very nice. Beef thai salad very fresh. Recommend .people to try this restaurant. Serving sizes were great value for money.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We ordered takeaway from this restuarant add tourists. We were both very happy with the freshness and Taste of the food. Staff very friendly and ready when promised. They offer a 10% discount for takeaway.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This has been a regular haunt for myself and partner. We always enjoy everything this place has to offer. Always delicious, always friendly and always good service. We usually stick to our favourite meals only because we cant go past them!! We have taken numerous friends and family to join us for a meal here, with no complaints. Great value for money and big portion sizes! If you like Thai then I recommend these guys for Thai in the city.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I wanted some Thai whilst holidaying in Cairns and this was recommended to me by a local, so thought I would check it out.

I did not make a booking, however managed to get a seat quickly despite it looking busy.

The staff were very friendly and always smiling. Drinks came out quickly after ordering.

The food was cheap - roughly $15 for mains. The serving size was quite large, which for $15 was pretty good. The food itself was ok. Our food did not come out together and my partner almost finished his entree before mine arrived. I got the pad Thai and my partner the green curry. It was not the greatest Thai I have ever had, but also not the worst. For the price, I can't complain.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have been living in Cairns for the past 20 year and for as long as I can remember this is the place to eat for Thai. I have tried other places around Cairns that have been recommend off Trip Advisor and ended up disappointed. My family and I stick to pretty much the same dishes so I can't comment on the whole menu but for our 10 odd favourites it is really good food that is not over priced. Great portion sizing that you can take with you if you don't eat it all. Kids are wrapped due to them having complementary mentos and the counter. This place isn't flashy but but well worth it. Parking is a nightmare but that has nothing to do with the restaurant.