“A must do adventure! Great for people of all ages and fitness levels!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aussie Drifterz

Aussie Drifterz
Ranked #62 of 157 Tours in Cairns
More attraction details
Owner description: For only $75 per adult and $55 per child, come and relax with us at the Behana Gorge on our magical Half Day Tubing Tour.Tube through natural tree tunnels, freshwater snorkel, make natural facepaints, swim or just chill out - it's the best value tour in Cairns!Fantastic family fun or the perfect hangover cure, it includes...FREE photos from your day on our Facebook page, FREE morning/afternoon tea, FREE shoe hire and FREE Cairns and Northern Beaches transfers.
“A must do adventure! Great for people of all ages and fitness levels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Pete - our tour guide, was ace! He gave us local knowledge, had a laugh with us and kept it fun and enjoyable!! The scenery was unreal!! If I was staying longer I would go again!!

Tamworth, United Kingdom
“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

We visited Cairs for Christmas and this was one of the attractions that we decided to do as it had such good reviews. We were not disappointed - Peter was an excellent host and took loads of photos - take a look on his website. Unfortunately for us on the day we managed to lose two cameras, which thankfully Peter found both and returned them to us , for which we are most greatful. Can't recommend this enough - book early so you don't miss out!!!!

Visited December 2011
Pennington, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great days fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

This was a fantastic days outing.Pete was a generous host and provided many stories and interesting facts on the day out drifting on the river.
The trip consisted of easy, leisurely, floating down the river at a gentle pace along with a number of rapids that were easy to manage. Pete was at all times in control of the group offering useful advice on how to approach the rapids. I highly recommend this adventure for all ages. (As long as you're at an age with some swimming ability).
Do it you'll have a great day.

QLD
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxation and Adventure al in one Value for Money package!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

This is the second time that my husband and I did tubing with Pete and it was just as fun if not more the second time round. Meet great people, learn about the area and sit back and enjoy the fun ride!!! We will definitely be back for more!!!

Visited January 2012
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST value for money in Cairns so far, so relaxing & beautiful A++++++”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

I was a bit scared because I had never done anything like this before, but Peter, the instructor was very nice and made me feel reassured. We even seen a GIANT green grass hopper! It was a very relaxing and fun adventure, and I will be doing it again one day!
It really was value for money $59 for so much fun and breathtaking scenery is a bargain!
I highly recommend this tour to anyone, young or old! :-)

Visited January 2012