“A hidden gem :)”

Ranked #16 of 622 Restaurants in Cairns
Price range: US$2 - US$21
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Specialty coffee + single origins + cold brew + filter coffee. Tasty breakfast and lunch + Laneway street art + Free wifi + Open 7 days. Monday to Saturday, 730am till 3pm. Sunday 8am till 2pm.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

During our stay in Cairns we visited Caffiend twice for breakfast. Once on a busy Sunday and once on a Wednesday. On both occasions the service was great, friendly and welcoming. The food was also well-priced, delicious and served quickly. On both occasions I had the omelette and my fiancé scrambled eggs, he's a real foodie. The location, down a graffitied alleyway makes you feel like you are in Melbourne, as does the food, all without the Melbourne pretenciousness. You're on a good thing Caffiend!

1  Thank Crystal J
There are newer reviews for Caffiend

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Visited when this was very new. Really liked the concept and the coffee was really nice. They bring in different coffees to try all the time which is a great idea. It's made with care and the staff were up-to-date and friendly.

2  Thank Bananabent
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We had heard from friends that this was a great place for breakfast. So we went when visiting Cairns. We were not disappointed. What a great breakfast of Eggs Benedict. Avocado, salmon and beautifully poached eggs. The dish did not have the mandatory Hollandaise Sauce but did not need it. It was yum. Top this off with superb coffee and great welcoming staff and we were in heaven. Such enjoyment. What a way to start the day.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

When I'm in cairns I literally head from the airport to this awesome little cafe, breaky all day & and an omelette even Melbourne can't top! Sip on a cold drip coffee then head to my beloved - Yo My Goodness frozen yogurt on the Esplanade, Salted Caramel & Coconut are fabulous!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

It has taken me so long to find a place in Cairns that reminds me of Melbourne until I found Caffiend! Awesome location, awesome menu, awesome atmosphere, simply flawless. I have been here a few times since the start of the year and I have never been disappointed. The B.L.T with egg and the vege stack which are both so impressive!