“Great smoothies”

Ranked #5 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Cairns
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We had breakfast here on the same day as a fun run was being held so it was very busy but we were surprised at how quick we were served. We both had the healthy option of muesli, fruit salad and yoghurt and the servings were very generous. We had coffee and smoothies and they were both great. This is one place that makes a thick and fruity smoothie and again the size was generous. We could see others having cooked breakfasts and the food looked good and there was plenty of it. You get your monies worth here.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Been there with my son, I think the service was good , not a silver service but anyone was polite and with a big smile.
The coffee was really good and any of the workers was nice and they made us feel welcome.
The food was ok to great as use to be , the table a a bit small and to close to each other .

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Try the yummy breakfast or coffee/banana smoothie! Coffee is great too! Weekdays are great and not as crowded, as you would expect on a weekend! Open til 5pm most days, great to pickup a a good coffee on the way back!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

It's not on the Esplanade, but I had a delicious salad, and appreciated the sliced half avocado included in it.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Food was okay, I would have liked a knife and fork to consume it however I wasn't presented with cutlery. The seating is ridiculous, they have managed to cram about 40 people into a space fit for 20. The reason they are scoring an average rating is because I thought the staff were genuinely nice, friendly and helpful which is a rarity in Cairns. I would give this place another go if they stopped packing people in like sardines.