“What a fishing session!”

Paradise Sport Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sport fishing tour specialising in Live Bait Fishing!
Chichester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a fishing session!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Went out for a full day with john today, what a great guy and he really knows his stuff.
Would have been happy with half a day as we were getting action right from the start.
The wind picked up in the afternoon session but we soldiered on and hooked into some great barramundi! If I ever come back to cairns I will defiantly be in contact with john for another brilliant day out

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Pommyfisho

Maffra, Australia
“Wow, what a day!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My husband and I spent half a day fishing with John. With his expert knowledge and advice we couldn't do anything but have a great day. After catching our live bait, it's up the inlet for some fishing or should I say action. Fingermark, Trevally, Blue Salmon and Mangrove Jack, what an impressive catch! John couldn't have been more helpful, nothing was a problem. Our time fishing with John will be one we'll never forget. It's a definite "Thumbs Up" from us. We'll be back.

Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous Fishing”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We (5 adults) spent a full day with John & it was fabulous! Caught live bait which was fun & interesting, the boat was well equipped and tidy, with a toilet on board. The boat was also roomy with comfortable seats and rain jackets if needed.

John was very helpful, informative and attentive, our lines were well baited and rarely out of the water. John made sure we all caught something and walked away having caught massive fingermarks, salmon and queen fish! Which we took home & ate. Fingermark had to be the best fish I've ever eaten!

Overall it was awesome, reasonably priced & I highly recommend it!

Hobart, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“When your luck is in!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Just had the pleasure of spending a half day with John. A memorable morning - relaxing, informative and unforgettable are just a few words that best describes the morning. John created an atmosphere where nothing was a problem and the depth of his local knowledge is astounding (be it be in reference to the water or the region). Five different species were caught including a 72cm Barramundi. A bad day fishing beats a good day at work, even better with great company and a memorable catch. No problem recommending this charter (FYI the boat has a toilet on board).

1 Thank JAYTAS
Cairns
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome day!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My 23yr old daughter and I went for a half day trip with John. It was a great morning and with John's expertise and local knowledge the trip was worth every cent. His easy manner and patience really made the morning really enjoyable. Most of us caught fish and John cleaned and prepared our catch which we really enjoyed that night for dinner. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone particularly if you were in two minds about who to go with. Go with this company for sure! We hope to go again next time we are in Cairns that's how good it is!

1 Thank Jacqui L