“on the esplanade, attractive place for reasonably priced simple meal”
Review of Coast Roast Coffee

Coast Roast Coffee
Ranked #12 of 32 Coffee & Tea in Cairns
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Strolling down the esplanade with children in the late evening after dark we were looking simply for a spot to get a quick bite. Food is good, reasonably priced: burgers, fish n chips, iced fruit drink very good. Nice seating (which is covered, in case it is raining) and nice place to stop.

There are newer reviews for Coast Roast Coffee

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I am somewhat choosy when it comes to coffee and find Australian brewed coffee often lacking in 'bite'. This place, however delivered up a very tasty glass of skinny latte on my first visit so I had to return. Tried the iced version, which was also good. It has become my regular haunt during my ten day stay in Cairns. An good selection of food and cakes on the menu, topped with friendly and efficient service.

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Nice little cafe in a nice little location. Food was excellent, full English breakfast with all the trimmings went down a treat! Nice cup of tea to wash it down. My partner had a ham and cheese toasted croissant and enjoyed it too. However I demolished every last morsel of food on my plate! And could have eaten it again!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Great offering of favourite breakfasts and this was one of the few places that had good coffee whilst in Cairns! I'm a self-confessed coffee snob, but they made my piccolo perfectly!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had an lunch for four that totalled over $80 for what was essential burgers and milkshakes.

Otherwise the food was excellent, great atmosphere and clean and tidy.

Some cultural differences meant our order got a bit confused - I'm Australian but many cafes in cairns have working tourists passing through making some things a bit tough.

"Best vege burger ever" from my daughter.