“Best Cappucino in Cairns!”
Review of Coast Roast Coffee

Coast Roast Coffee
Ranked #17 of 49 Coffee & Tea in Cairns
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Just loved being able to wake up in the morning at Mantra Esplanade and walk straight out the door to Coast Roast Cafe! Coffee was consistently good and the service always friendly and welcoming!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Happened on this place by chance and as we loved the latte at the one one the
Esplanade thought we should give this a try. Pleasant staff and good selection of goodies. The group ahead of me in the queue stepped aside as they were having trouble deciding.
We settled on banana bread, toasted and it was delicious. The latte was good but not quite up to the standard of the Esplanade cafe.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Strolling down the esplanade with children in the late evening after dark we were looking simply for a spot to get a quick bite. Food is good, reasonably priced: burgers, fish n chips, iced fruit drink very good. Nice seating (which is covered, in case it is raining) and nice place to stop.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I am somewhat choosy when it comes to coffee and find Australian brewed coffee often lacking in 'bite'. This place, however delivered up a very tasty glass of skinny latte on my first visit so I had to return. Tried the iced version, which was also good. It has become my regular haunt during my ten day stay in Cairns. An good selection of food and cakes on the menu, topped with friendly and efficient service.

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Nice little cafe in a nice little location. Food was excellent, full English breakfast with all the trimmings went down a treat! Nice cup of tea to wash it down. My partner had a ham and cheese toasted croissant and enjoyed it too. However I demolished every last morsel of food on my plate! And could have eaten it again!