“Hearty food for a travel day”

Perrotta's at the Gallery
Ranked #55 of 643 Restaurants in Cairns
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Hearty food for a travel day

Stopped here for breakfast before returning to Sydney. Great breakfast of Scrambled eggs and hash plus Scrambled eggs and toast. Atmosphere and wait staff were all memorable. Thanks for the enjoyable experience. G'Day to everyone we met on XMAS / NY trip. Now off to the States.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We liked the look of the restaurant and it's welcoming ambience and decided to have a couple of drinks and a snack while our ship was in port. Everything was pleasant until I went to pay and I was totally ignored. Young people walled up after me and rudely ordered coffee while I became invisible. The batman ignored me and was not apologetic when I said that elderly often became unimportant. My whole day was ruined .

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Arrived in Cairns that morning as this place was close to where we were staying. It looked very pleasant so we decided to give it a go. I had a Ceasar salad with chicken and hubby had spicy homemade beans with baked eggs. Service was prompt and pleasant and the food arrived after a short wait. It was delicious. My salad was beautifully fresh with plenty of chicken and not drowned in dressing as can often be the case. Hubby loved his dish too. Portions are not overly large , but we were satisfied with what we ate. Will happily return next time we are in town

1  Thank Heg
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

It amazes me to see the negative reviews below. The service and food were both amazing - and we are very critical being in hospitality ourselves. Cocktails are great!! Will definitely recommend to anyone visiting Cairns. Thanks for a great night Perrotta's!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The food & milk shake was good. Troppo smoothy excellent. Service at first non existent but thats ok i got my own menu. Once I got service it was poor / rude. Better options around town.