“Delicous!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Darwin
“Delicous!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I had breakfast with friends, and it was fantastic! I had the chorizo sausage french toast sandwich - when it first arrived, I thought it probably could have been a bit better constructed and presented better, since it was quite plain looking -- it was delicious! The flavours were fresh and clean, I could taste the meat, and the quality of the bread and how it was cooked was flawless. My friends had pulled pork eggs benedict (incredible) and a sweeter breakfast: french toast with poached pear and what looked like creme fraiche. I tasted both: BOTH WONDERFUL.
The coffee was pretty good too - I've had better coffee, but it was still at quite a high standard. The three of us had full breakfasts and two coffees eac for just shy of $80, not too bad.

The setting is fresh and airy and it adjoined to the Cairns Regional Art Gallery. It's a hop from the Esplanade itself as well as the Lagoon. It's quite hard to find a park at peak hour so get there a little early.

• Visited July 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent Adventure”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stay six nights in Cairns and had breakfast there 4 mornings. The staff were fantastic, they spent the time to talk to us and get to know us and the food was excellent.

• Visited July 2014
Burnie, Tasmania, Australia
“Decent gourmet breakfast”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I'll agree that the service is probably bare minimum for the prices but I did really enjoy my breakfast.

Reasonably expensive , $15 to $20 for a standard cooked breakfast. Decent coffee and a nice setting make this place worth at least one visit.

Canberra, Australia
“Second time around didn't disappoint!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I first went to Perrotta's restaurant in June 2012 and had a great meal. I returned 2 years later and was very pleased with both the service and my meal. The duck salad is sensational!

• Visited June 2014
Sydney
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely meal, fresh, good choice and something for a meat eater, vegetarian and gluten free diet.

Wasn't our first choice but we were very glad our first choice had closed as we all really enjoyed Perrottas!