“Best burger I've ever had”
Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #17 of 613 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Best burger I've ever had”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The Moroccan Lamb Burger I got was amazing! Never had anything like it before. And this was also one of the cheaper places to eat in the area, which is always a plus.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Solihull, England, United Kingdom
“My favourite in Cairns”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I spent 2 months in Cairns and ate in many many restaurants, cafes etc. Grilld was my absolute favourite. Food is soooo good. Amazing burgers and those chips... yummy. Good healthy choice, good value for money. I do have to say that the service is quite terrible and staff needs training. Disappointing things I noticed: 1. They do not clean the tables properly. They pick up dirty dishes but do not wipe the tables. I actually did it myself few times because it was too disgusting... 2. They do not bring you any table water. Would be nice. After all it is bloody hot Australia! Most cafes, restaurants do that 3. Components are missing from the meal. Pickles, cheese etc. They tend to forget things constantly 4. They do not bring any cutlery to your table so you have to ask for it every single time. WHY??? There is also no napkins available unless you go and ask them. Little things. So easy to fix. I recommend you do it before you start losing clients.

• Visited July 2013
Freiburg
“Best Burger (Big Queenslander)”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I have not expected to get such a good burger, it was really one of the best burger I ever had (Big Queenslander with Giabatta Bread). I can really recommend that. The other burgers seem to have special content so maybe not your taste.
The atmosphere is not the best though, loud and chilly. But the tasty burger will let you forget that.

• Visited August 2013
Osoyoos, Canada
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Last night in Cairns. we just wanted a great burger & beer! Grill'd has a full flavored menu, fast service and lived up to our expectations.

Visited August 2013
Cairns, Australia
“Thick cut chips were beeauutiful!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

At first glance at the menu, burger prices were a little more expensive than what we would normally spend ($11 - $13.50 ea), but we had a 2-for-1 voucher so it was worth a try. The burger menu was quite extensive, a flavour for each palette. We tried the Tuscan burgers and also ordered the larger serving of chips ($4.80) and an extra dip (70c) between us. The burger sizes were generous and tasty, but the thick cut chips with herbed rock salt and dip were awesome!! We will definitely be back just for the chips, probably the best we have had. The wait staff were friendly and the atmosphere was nice and casual. Lovely views to the Cairns Esplanade.

• Visited August 2013