“Can we have our Burgers please?”
Review of Grill'd

Grill'd
Ranked #18 of 606 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Can we have our Burgers please?”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Grill'd is on a very nice spot along the Esplanade and has a great look and feel to the quirky little joint. Their range was fabulous and each burger could easily be tailored to ones requirements or needs. After we had ordered we had to wait quite a long time to receive our burgers. In fact longer than my family and I were willing to wait for these burgers. If there had been a lot more people in the restaurant I wouldn't complain about the service, but the fact that there was my family in 2 or 3 other couples and we had to wait as long as we did makes me mad.
After we received our food, we were pleasantly surprised, the chips being the star of the meal. The burgers weren't anything I'd never seen before, but were quite tasty.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Good”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Good, but too much pepper in one of the sandwiches that my friend asked and she wasn't told about that.

Tauranga, New Zealand
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Having eaten in many "Grill'd" throughout Aussie we were expecting the usual good quality however both of us were extremely disappointed the buns were stale, my partners beef burger was grisly & the veggie patty on my bugger was so bad I removed it. The table was dirty although the waiter did wipe it down after he delivered our burgers. We won't be returning to the Cairns Grill'd.

1 Thank kim B
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing food! So fresh & delicious”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Really delicious burgers. Loads of options--beef, chicken, lamb or vegetarian (and all veg burgers are vegan too), plus gluten free options as well. The chips have a great spice to them and all the burgers have really amazing flavor combinations. Went back multiple times in my short trip to Cairns!

Hobart, Australia
“Fresh, fast and fab staff”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

There are so many options along Cairns esplanade!

Chose Grill'd because of the awesome kombi we spotted walking down the esplanade enroute to finding dinner

No its not cheap. But when you look at the number of staff, quality of ingredients and the location you can see why the prices cant match mcdonalds ;)

The food is delicious, you feel full afterwards and it's not one of those awful greasy burgers that you regret eating for a solid few hours afterwards

Would definitely return :-)

• Visited July 2014