“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Love going to Candy! The food is delish & the staff are friendly. Cute decor & relaxed atmosphere - highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Nice, cute place. The deco is great and the service is good. The coffee was ok, but I had better ones.
I ordered French Toast but they told me that they don't have that today. I then decided for Bircher Musli which unfortunately was boring and tasteless. Expensive Bircher Musli!
It was ok but I think there are better brekkie places.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I just had the worst breakfast of my life. Food (Bacon and eggs, I mean is not complicated isn't' it?) was terrible, tasteless, insipid, cold, coffea was watery and their fresh juice was bland. $60 dollars for a 2 people breakfast that we left in the plate. Locations like these should not exist.

3  Thank fredderricco
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Very ordinary food, ordinary service, ordinary price.

Lots of other venues offer much better breakfast / Lunch so I won't be in a hurry to go back to this one, but the coffee was ok !

Reviewed 25 March 2014

My husband, best friend and myself experienced brunch on Sunday 23 March 2013. The service providers were wonderfully attentive to our needs, the meal was delicious and the coffee the best I've ever tasted. A wonder relaxing Sunday morning.

1  Thank Susanne63ph
Candy C, Owner at Candy, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for your very kind words. We value all of the feedback we receive especially when it comes to improvements in our service delivery, but every now and then positive comments on TripAdvisor are a huge motivation to us as Owners and to our staff to hear that customers are satisfied with the food & service. Again thank you for putting a skip in our step today.