“Fantastic”

In2thai
Ranked #83 of 606 Restaurants in Cairns
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: For your Authentic Thai experience, you cannot go past IN 2 THAI, located just outside the busy Cairns CBD with plenty of parking nearby. No matter which dish you choose from the extensive menu you will experience Thai Cuisine at it's best. The chef, Tan, Bangkok born and taught the art of Traditional Thai Style Cooking handed down from generations within his family. He uses traditional techniques, and of course, original ingredients, to serve the proper balance of the bold flavours under the layered complexities of Thai cuisine. You will think you are in Thailand when you dine in at IN 2 THAI Cairns. ++++++++PLEASE NOTE IN2THAI IS A BYO ESTABLISHMENT WITH NO SURCHARGE ++++++++++
Kurri Kurri, New South Wales, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

From where I was staying it was a bit out of the way and I caught a taxi but totally worth it.

Food was delicious. It was byo however they served soft drinks etc.

Visited July 2013

Cairns
“Nice Thai”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Had lunch here yesterday with my daughter, and meals were very nice,Honey Curry Chicken & Beef Maasaman Curry. It's very authentic(not the best Thai in Cairns though) and enjoyable but Cha Ba Spicy is my favourite.

• Visited June 2013
Cairns, Australia
“best Thai Food in Cairns”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

i am a local and was initially put off by location. but don't let this fool you. its an absolute gem.
the best Thai in Cairns.

• Visited January 2013
Perth, Australia
“Excellent food and great value”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Have been wanting to try this place for a while as it was recommended by a local friend.
So we accompanied her for a meal there on our recent trip to Cairns.
We were not disappointed as the food was delicious . Having travelled in Thailand we have eaten
our fair share of Thai food and the food here compares very favourably. Okay maybe a bit less chilli than in Thailand, but I am sure they would oblige with extra if you ask.
I had vegetarian Thai red curry with my requested tofu added. It was delicious. My husband had jungle curry and said it had exquisite flavour. Apparently the penang curry is really good too, according to our friend. We began the meal with rice paper rolls which were also very tasty.
The prices are extremely reasonable and servings are generous.
The restaurant is a little out of town being at the far end of Spence St , but doesnt take long by car. Quite a small, simple restaurant and BYO . Not flashy but the food and service is good , so will definitely return.

• Visited January 2013
Brisbane
“Forever A Favorite Best Thai in Cairns!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I am from Brisbane and usually holiday in Cairns when I am on Uni break.
Larnxarng Lao & Thai Cafe has to be the one place I will always go back to
everytime I visit Cairns!
The staff is extremely friendly and service is great! Better yet the food arrives
at my table quick-smart!
Being of Thai/Aus decent I CAN TELL YOU that this is great and authentic Laos/Thai food, but don't tell my mum I said that ;)
This is a place I will forever come back to for as longs as I am around.

• Visited November 2012