As to be expected, the facilities were excellent and the staff were professional and helpful. The room was a good size and well apportioned, desk, tv, phone, good tourist information, balcony with seating and table, indeed all you would expect of such a respected hotel chain. The pool, restaurant, bar and wifi (free in the lobby only) were all good. Personally I am sad to see any hotel charge for wifi and the Hilton do so outside of the lobby area ($15 a day). It is well situated for Cairns itself and also the harbour and associated activities. It is an expensive hotel but deals can be found - we managed it almost half price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International