Family stay in cairns and my parents got us all in the Hilton hotel with ocean and a high floor. The pool is so beautiful and big we swam nearly everyday during our stay, under ground carpal off the street is a bonus and the elevator in underground parking is a great access in to the building. Every time I head down to cairns I always booked the Hilton hotel in advance because this is a money for value hotel with the delights of breakfast every morning we woke up down in the dinning area. I almost loved the garden and seats set out in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the Hilton Cairns hotel is the perfect base for exploring the diverse wonders of this truly unique region, famous as the meeting place of two natural wonders, the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Our modern and inviting Cairns hotel rooms and suites are luxurious oases of comfort and convenience, offering pristine new bathrooms and spacious balconies with views of Trinity Inlet or Cairns Esplanade and the unique cityscape and blue-green mountain ranges beyond. Stay connected with the latest technology in the fully-equipped business centre. Enjoy relaxed, al fresco dining at the award-winning Mondo on the waterfront, or discover authentic italian flavours at Simply Italian. Experience modern, tropical, paradise today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Hilton International Cairns
- Cairns Hilton International