My wife and I stayed in the Mantra Esplanade while exploring the eastern coast of Australian this past January. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the hotel. The room was very clean and had amazing views of the ocean and esplanade. The location is the absolute best in the city. The hotel is located directly across from the dock where all of the day cruises to the reef depart. If taking a reef trip, it is quite simple to wake up 10 minutes prior to boarding, walk across the street, and board your vessel for the day. In addition, the hotel is located within 5 minutes from all of the restaraunts, bars, etc. Location is unsurpassed!
The staff at the Mantra was VERY friendly and helpful. They reccomended numerous day trips for my wife and I, and even booked them for us right at the front desk....there was no need to deal with a booking agent, etc. It was a very nice service. In addition, to helping us with booking a few day adventures, they also helped us hire a very afforable car for 3 days. Service was VERY good.
I would highly reccomend this hotel due to the location and the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Esplanade offers a prime waterfront location, with stylish and contemporary accommodation in the heart of Cairns. Just steps away from the Cairns Swimming Lagoon and offering sweeping ocean, city and mountain views Mantra Esplanade offers a range of Hotel Rooms to fully self-contained One and Two Bedroom Apartments. All rooms feature air conditioning, a balcony, cable TV, hair dryer, internet access (fee), iron and ironing board, and tea and coffee making facilities. There is also a 24 hour reception desk, tour desk, shopping complex, swimming pool, spa (not heated), exercise room and barbecue area. Wander across the road to the Cairns Lagoon in front of the Mantra Esplanade or grab a bite to eat at the many restaurants and cafes on your doorstep. In the evening, stroll down the Esplanade to the night markets where you'll find souvenirs, aboriginal art work, crafts, homewares and jewellery. Cairns is a nature lover's paradise and the gateway to the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef, as well as the Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation. Take the SkyRail cable car and glide above the spectacular rainforest canopy to the laid-back market town of Kuranda. Catch the Kuranda Scenic Railway back to Cairns to enjoy more breathtaking scenery as it winds through rainforest and past tumbling waterfalls on its way back down to Cairns. Discover all the amazing sights and activities available in and around Cairns while staying at Mantra Esplanade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Esplanade Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Esplanade Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Mantra Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Mantra Esplanade Resort Cairns