Coral Tree Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsno lifta ground floor roombbq arealaundry roomminute walkclose to townstayed here for nightswould stay againsmall poolfamily roomeasy walking distancebudget hotelfree wifienjoyed my stayshort stayvisiting cairnsreception area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2011

From the moment we checked in we were made to feel welcome. In fact, even before we arrived I was impressed with the communication and response to silly tourist emails asking for help.
They were wonderful. The girl on reception was so helpful (Liza?) and made our trip really memorable.
Next time I go to Cairns I will not pre book anything but the hotel. The staff there were so good at booking / arranging things for us. Above and beyond what I would describe as 'normal service'
Hotel rooms very clean and a decent size.
To be ulta critical, the air conditioning was not the best, but it was 34 degrees when we were there and ther eis no lift for helping get those too heavy suitcases up and down, but they are really very small negatives.
Breakfast was good, rates were very good.
All in all I would recommend this to anyone, old, young, single, couples or family.
Thank you for making our honeymoon really very special.

Room Tip: we stayed in 3 rooms due to our bizarre schedule. All good
4  Thank Philip R
OPM-Anand, Manager at Coral Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Dear philrusted39,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback of Coral Tree Inn. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, facilities and services, and I know Lisa will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of her efforts.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

We checked into the Coral tree Inn for one night as we were on a tight schedule. I was not expecting much for the price we paid however it blew my expectations out the water. It was very clean the bed was comfortable the swimming pool was beautiful.

Fantastic place to stay at and only minutes away from the main town my foot.

Thanks again, We will definitely be back there!! Thanks

Room Tip: Hotels.com
5  Thank Yunis L

Dear Yunis L,

Thank you for sharing the positive feedback about your recent visit to the Coral Tree Inn. I am also very pleased to learn that you recommended our hotel to others.
It is important that the feedback provided by our guests is passed to my team to ensure that we continuously improve not only on our services but our facilities.
We do look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Thank you.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

The nice hotel, nice staff, nice city, nice Great Barrier Reef。The refurbished rooms are very clean, very delicate, very sweet. The staff are very friendly and always to give you useful help.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank fanxing m
OPM-Anand, Manager at Coral Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear fanxing m,

Thank you for sharing your Coral Tree Inn experience with us.
I was extremely pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you took advantage of our services and facilities. I will convey your compliments to our staff, this type of feedback to our team members is very important and makes them feel that they do make a difference to guest experiences.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,
Operations Manager

Reviewed 12 December 2011

great little hotel, so convenient, well equipped rooms, fab pool, helpful staff - package with breakfast, transfers, trip to reef and kuranda was incredible value - effectively A$500 of trips free.

2  Thank martyn j

Dear martyn j,

Thank you for taking the time to recommend Coral Tree Inn and the packages offered.
At Coral Tree Inn we always listen to our customers and are open to suggestions and feedback, hence we are offering even more packages now than before.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Thank you.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Stayed with my girlfriend for 2 stays of 3 nights each with a break in the middle. The rooms were far more modern than we had been expecting, complete with a huge bed and enormous flat screen TV.

Only slight downside is the location. Whilst it is within easy walking distance to the promenade and amenities, it is opposite a large green where groups would hang out and make noise late at night (and we were at the front of the hotel). We also frequently encountered the same aborigine family who were asking us for money, but did not seem to recognise us from one day to the next, even though we spent 15 minutes to them on the first day.

However, Coral Tree Inn is definitely worth a stay and a great base for a trip to Cairns.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Smallthing

Dear Smallthing,

Thanks for your review and for choosing to stay with us at Coral Tree Inn. We are delighted that you enjoyed one of our newly refurbished rooms with the modern decor and amenities.
Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.