Normally stay here 4 times a year, NYE, April/March, June & October in total about 30 days a year.
The staff are amazing. the rooms are great and well looked after. this year I have only stayed 10 days as I've been overseas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cairns is the primary gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and Tropical North Queensland's outback, overlooking Trinity Bay and the spectacular Cairns Lagoon, BreakFree Royal Harbour is perfectly positioned for guests to enjoy the best of this vibrant tropical city. The resort is within walking distance of Cairns CBD and the bustling hub of the Esplanade's restaurants and cafes. The famous Cairns Night Markets are on the hotel's doorstep and the Reef Casino is nearby. BreakFree Royal Harbour offers self-contained one bedroom garden spas with a private courtyard and one bedroom ocean view spa apartments with a private balcony all including kitchenettes, laundry facilities, spa, air conditioning, internet access, ironing facilities, hair dryer, digital TV and a VHS/DVD player. From the level two pool deck, guests can enjoy views of the ocean, Cairns Lagoon and the passing parade of marine vessels heading out to the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your BreakFree Royal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Royal Harbour Hotel Cairns
- Breakfree Royal Harbour Cairns