We have just returned from staying 7 nights in a Garden View apartment. From the moment we entered we were very impressed with the reception. Meegan was very welcoming and always friendly. What a huge asset Meegan is to this resort. We have never experienced such a friendly person on reception at any other resort. We were very pleased with the view we got from this room as it was only on the 3rd floor and had a private balcony. The location of the resort is fantastic, especially with the night markets and food court on the ground floor and there was no noise from vehicles or night life. Although a little dated and the air conditioning very noisy we will definately stay here again should we return to Cairns. Highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cairns is the primary gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest and Tropical North Queensland's outback. From a great waterfront location overlooking Trinity Bay and the spectacular Cairns Lagoon, BreakFree Royal Harbour is perfectly positioned for guests to enjoy the best of this vibrant tropical city. The resort is within walking distance of Cairns CBD and the bustling hub of the Esplanade's restaurants and cafes. The famous Cairns Night Markets are on the hotel's doorstep and the Reef Casino is nearby. BreakFree Royal Harbour offers self-contained one bedroom garden spas with a private courtyard and one bedroom ocean view spa apartments with a private balcony all including kitchenettes, laundry facilities, spa, air conditioning, internet access, ironing facilities, hair dryer, digital TV and a VHS/DVD player. From the level two pool deck, guests can enjoy views of the ocean, Cairns Lagoon and the passing parade of marine vessels heading out to the Great Barrier Reef. Guests can enjoy recreational facilities including a swimming pool with sun deck and shade, gymnasium and BBQ facilities. Cairns is a city of many moods. The crisp clear air of its mornings, the tropical warmth of its days, as well as balmy nights lit by the moon shining over Trinity Bay offer an unmatched appeal and BreakFree Royal Harbour is the place to enjoy it. Please note: For guests arriving by car, including taxi, please arrive at our rear entrance where Reception and car parking is located - Level 1, 60 Abbott Street. This is above the Night Markets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Royal Harbour Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Royal Harbour Hotel Cairns
- Breakfree Royal Harbour Cairns