Arrived at Cairns Station on the Sunlander. Wheeled my port (I’m a Queenslander) through the large Cairns Central Shopping Centre and then 2 blocks to Rydges Plaza. Oldish large clean room with balcony and view. Spotless white bed linen and towels. Room serviced daily during my 6 day stay. Walking distance to Casino, boat terminals, RSL, local bus service mall and waterfront. Enjoyed both breakfast and dinner in the Lilo Restaurant. Under $25 for taxi to Airport for return trip. Excellent service from Reception, Restaurant and Household Staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernly appointed rooms overlooking the Cairns CBD. 5 minutes walking distance from the Cairns Convention Centre, Reef Casino, dining precinct, Birch carroll and Coyle cinemas and Cairns Central shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Plaza Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Plaza Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Plaza Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Plaza Hotel