Have stayed here twice now, both times I got a good price on the room as a Secret Hotel around $82 I think. For this price it was good value, both times rooms were large (if a little tired furnishing wise) with comfy bed and flat screen. Bathroom is also large and quite separate from the room. On my last trip I had a room on the 12th floor which had a wonderful view over Cairns. Rooms had balcony but no furniture to sit on out there. Hotel offers early bird deal on buffet breakfast for $22 but it is pretty ordinary and better value can be found elsewhere.
Be aware that the hotel is a bit of a walk to Cairns sights and nightlife, I have had a car both times so this did not worry me.
If you can get a good price on this hotel it has all the things you need for a good stay, big rooms, friendly staff, pool. I would stay here again for short stays at the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 12-story hotel towers, 3 blocks from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Cairns
- Rydges Cairns