Just had five nights here and as a vegetarian, I would have gone hungry if I had relied on the restaurant every evening. They did not cater for vegetarians and when I asked, I was told that there was soup and salad! In addition the wifi price I was quoted was 15 Aus dollars for 30 minutes. Alternatively there were computers to use at 2 Aus dollars for 20 minutes Internet connection.
The rooms were OK and if I you get a room with a sea view it's nice to sit on the balcony. All rooms seem to have balconies. The hotel also has 2 laundry rooms where you can do your own washing and drying for 3 Aus dollars each.
There was a tour booking desk and the staff there and at reception were very pleasant and helpful which was more than can be said for some of the restaurant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 12-story hotel towers, 3 blocks from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Cairns
- Rydges Cairns