We had the pleasure of staying at the Coconut Caravan Resort in April as our first stay in a long caravan trip (Cairns to Melbourne) and this park is by far the BEST caravan park we had the pleasure to stay in. The staff at the front desk gave very good suggestions to make the most out of our stay in Cairns.
The only regret is that Internet was NOT functioning all of the time we were there
Strongly recommend this place to anyone that wants to be comfortable in a VERY well maintained caravan park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including heated SPLASH water park, under sixes indoor playground, adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two heated (and cooled) resort pools, monster Jumping Pillows, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins and sites for caravans, motorhomes & tents. Multi award winning including 7 times winner of the Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Ingenia Holidays Cairns Coconut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort